Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Breaking News

CjMcGirt23

Maybe Andrew Luck can grow a beard in December to give little kids a thrill at the local mall. "Ho, Ho, Ho...Merry Christmas?!!"

No one is going to beat Steelers DE Brett Keisel in the beard growing competition though. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if squirrels & small chipmunks like it for warmth from the chill of Winter though IMO.

Shes trying hard not to flirt with him... :)

Yup, the only she didn't do was giggle, play with her hair, & ask him if he liked moonlit walks on the beach IMO. haha So much for decorum & professionalism...A lost art for several media personnel today who try to pretend they are "investigative" journalists. Fluff pieces never do anything for me either. Very sad.

Yup, the only she didn't do was giggle, play with her hair, & ask him if he liked moonlit walks on the beach IMO. haha So much for decorum & professionalism...A lost art for several media personnel today who try to pretend they are "investigative" journalists. Fluff pieces never do anything for me either. Very sad.

Hey I like moonlit walks on the beach. That's something I'd ask Andrew Luck myself.

Me: "Hey what's up man! You want to go on a moonlit walk on the beach tonight? I heard it's supposed to be a beautiful evening."

Andrew Luck: "Such is life"

Hey I like moonlit walks on the beach. That's something I'd ask Andrew Luck myself.

Me: "Hey what's up man! You want to go on a moonlit walk on the beach tonight? I heard it's supposed to be a beautiful evening."

Andrew Luck: "Such is life"

And the Bromance is over even before it has a chance to even blossom & flourish Malakai432. So sorry for your loss. Just Kidding!!! Nice sense of humor you have there IMO. haha:thmup:

Shes trying hard not to flirt with him... :)

Lol then it seems the shaving of the neck beard has taken it's effect. Only bad thing is he now looks even more like the main character from Chronicle hahaha.