Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Film of Tim Fugger

Fr33UpFr33ney

Hes in Green Bay now

Read the Post man..

Anyway, Here are his Pro day results

Defensive end Tim Fugger (6-foot-3 1/4 and 248 pounds) — a non-combine invitee — took full advantage of the opportunity to work out in front of NFL teams and might have helped his draft status the most. Fugger ran 4.65 and 4.60 seconds in the 40-yard dash, posted a 34-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-7 broad jump, a 4.20-second short shuttle time, a 7.00-second three-cone drill and did 29 strength lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press.

Fugger worked out both as a pass-rushing defensive lineman with his hand on the ground as well as a linebacker executing in space. The impressive workout might vault Fugger as high as the fifth round in April’s draft.

I like this pick up personally. Pagano made some comments after the draft about how some of their picks will have created some competition in the team. I see Fugger as one of those guys who will definitely bring competition. Some more stats on him (which I'm sure you all have seen, but I'll share anyways): in 2011 he had: 33 stops, eight sacks and 13.5 tackles for losses. He also forced three fumbles and recovered one fumble,

Overall I think Fugger will be a good asset...time will tell though huh?

I like this pick up personally. Pagano made some comments after the draft about how some of their picks will have created some competition in the team. I see Fugger as one of those guys who will definitely bring competition. Some more stats on him (which I'm sure you all have seen, but I'll share anyways): in 2011 he had: 33 stops, eight sacks and 13.5 tackles for losses. He also forced three fumbles and recovered one fumble,

Overall I think Fugger will be a good asset...time will tell though huh?

I am out of likes....love the athleticism!!! Thanks for the stats ColtsPride11! Good stuff!

Don Banks pre-draft thoughts on Tim Fugger, in an article where he mentions players that might surprise next season:

• Tim Fugger, DE, Vanderbilt -- Fugger played defensive end at Vandy, but he shed weight this spring to 248 pounds and is getting looked at by some as an outside 3-4 linebacker who can provide a burst off the edge. He was a high-effort and consistent playmaker for the Commodores last season, racking up 13.5 tackles for loss, seven sacks and three forced fumbles. He ran in the 4.5-4.6 range, and helped himself with an impressive and athletic showing at the Vandy pro day.

Teams such as the Bears, Falcons, Titans and Raiders all have him on their radar screen, and he's likely a late-round candidate to make a team as either a rotational defensive end or stand-up rusher, with immediate responsibilities on special teams.

Don Banks pre-draft thoughts on Tim Fugger, in an article where he mentions players that might surprise next season:

• Tim Fugger, DE, Vanderbilt -- Fugger played defensive end at Vandy, but he shed weight this spring to 248 pounds and is getting looked at by some as an outside 3-4 linebacker who can provide a burst off the edge. He was a high-effort and consistent playmaker for the Commodores last season, racking up 13.5 tackles for loss, seven sacks and three forced fumbles. He ran in the 4.5-4.6 range, and helped himself with an impressive and athletic showing at the Vandy pro day.

Teams such as the Bears, Falcons, Titans and Raiders all have him on their radar screen, and he's likely a late-round candidate to make a team as either a rotational defensive end or stand-up rusher, with immediate responsibilities on special teams.

Good stuff Superman. Serious upside!!! Thank you!

In watching his highlight reel, I didn't really see any "highlights." Maybe a few, but it was mostly just him making plays, and the majority of them seemed to be in the backfield. He definitely knows how to get through traffic. But I think he'll need some coaching to learn how to play lower and slide under blockers. Good pursuit. I like him as a late round pick, and if he just makes stops on special teams, he'll be worth the pick in my eyes. This is the kind of guy I was hoping we'd get at some point.

Fugger looks to Wrap well and his speed/size ratio is quite nice.

To the "lack of highlights on his highlight reel" concern. your follow up comment sums it up "he just makes plays" thats what we need from a backer. guy to consistantly find the guy with the ball (qb, rb, wr, te) and put a body on him. That he does well and has a radar on the ball it seems. His hand is always batting at it. Again the take away i saw was he always looks to wrap up, not just going for the big hit, but ensuring the player goes down.

he wraps and dances...this is one bad mutha FUGGER... shut yo mouth!

Fugger looks to Wrap well and his speed/size ratio is quite nice.

To the "lack of highlights on his highlight reel" concern. your follow up comment sums it up "he just makes plays" thats what we need from a backer. guy to consistantly find the guy with the ball (qb, rb, wr, te) and put a body on him. That he does well and has a radar on the ball it seems. His hand is always batting at it. Again the take away i saw was he always looks to wrap up, not just going for the big hit, but ensuring the player goes down.

he wraps and dances...this is one bad mutha FUGGER... shut yo mouth!

I wasn't complaining. Just saying he's not a flashy player.

Fuger will take some patience but Galippo is probably camp fodder. Galippo is injury prone, weaker on th bp than players we already have, and lost his job as a starter in college.

Maybe...I think Galippo is a beast when he is in beast mode. He just needs to capitalize on his opportunity now. He lost his job as a starter because the Coach supposedly saw a huge lack in effort.

This guy was a draft pick so the front office obviously saw something in him...........however, with Mario Addison and Jerry Hughes ahead of him on the depth chart already I am pretty sure he may find his way to the practice squad this year to learn the system!??!

Why not put him at ISLB? He is big, strong, and fast. He is relentless and we have athletes at OLB. We need an ISLB who can be imtimidating. For ST alone I think he makes the roster without going on the practice squad.