Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #7, Dolphins @ Colts, October 20, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Miami @ Colts  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Anthony Richardson is expected to play against the Dolphins. Keeping in mind that he is returning from injury, how many total yards passing and running do you expect from him?

• Less than 175
    • Between 175 and 250
    • over 250
  2. 2. Which statement best describes what you believe?

• Colts need to play the players that give them the best chance to win now.
    • The Colts should play their young players (Anthony Richardson, Alex Pierce, Latu, Mitchell, etc.) even if it is means losing games, as these players need to play to develop. (This is a year to develop players.)
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Dolphins
    • The game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2024 at 05:15 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts welcome the Miami Dolphins to Lucas Oil Stadium today. The Colts are looking to get their record over .500, which may help to quiet the critics.

Anthony Richardson is expected to start over a healthy Joe Flacco. That is likely to upset many diehard Flacco fans.

Injury Reports:

Colts:

Questionable for the Colts are:

Pierce, Downs, Pittman, Smith

Doubtful: E. J. Speed

**OUT: Jonathan Taylor and Chris Lammons

DOLPHINS

QUESTIONABLE

Odell Beckham Jr.

Blake Ferguson

Austin Jackson

David Long

Emmanuel Ogbah

Cam Smith

Skylar Thompson
**DOUBTFUL — Jevon Holland**

What are your thoughts on this game? Be sure to keep your comments about the game in this thread during the game.

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

Kenny Moore Football GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

thanks again for opening up the thread NFLfan. I voted between 175 and 250 yards, we need to play the young kids, and Colts win.

I’m hoping AR can build off his last partial game and stay focused on delivering downfield to stretch the D.  That may help open up the fun game as SS seems loathe to put AR under center and utilize PA.

Question: will we see Hull today (pretty please)?

Go COLTS!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet: :coltsfb:

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Your Indianapolis Colts welcome the Miami Dolphins to Lucas Oil Stadium today. The Colts are looking to get their record over .500, which may help to quiet the critics.

Anthony Richardson is expected to start over a healthy Joe Flacco. That is likely to upset many diehard Flacco fans.

Injury Reports:

Colts:

Questionable for the Colts are:

Pierce, Downs, Pittman, Smith

Doubtful: E. J. Speed

**OUT: Jonathan Taylor and Chris Lammons

DOLPHINS

QUESTIONABLE

Odell Beckham Jr.

Blake Ferguson

Austin Jackson

David Long

Emmanuel Ogbah

Cam Smith

Skylar Thompson
**DOUBTFUL — Jevon Holland**

What are your thoughts on this game? Be sure to keep your comments about the game in this thread during the game.

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

Kenny Moore Football GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Thanks for the poll and thread.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

thanks again for opening up the thread NFLfan. I voted between 175 and 250 yards, we need to play the young kids, and Colts win.

I’m hoping AR can build off his last partial game and stay focused on delivering downfield to stretch the D.  That may help open up the fun game as SS seems loathe to put AR under center and utilize PA.

Question: will we see Hull today (pretty please)?

Go COLTS!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet: :coltsfb:

Lose this game and you might as well tank...

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan, i voted between 175-250, Colts need to play their players because today is a must win, Colts win. Thanks for the thread.

I voted the same way - we're currently 2nd in the AFC South and could be tied with Houston soon for 1st and I think a potential playoff run cannot be wasted just for the sake of developing our younger players.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan, i voted between 175-250, Colts need to play their players because today is a must win, Colts win. Thanks for the thread.

So you want to play Flacco? I read AR was playing. Is that right?

I'm at the Giants game. I'm missing my Vikings game. :(

• Like 1

this is gonna be a good test for our corners. if they can hold their own here, that's a very encouraging sign. I know the dolphins haven't been good on offense, but that doesn't typically seem to matter vs our defense. If we hold them in check, that's a win.