@ Jets Loss

vs. Lions Loss

@ Patriots Win

@ Broncos Loss

vs. Titans Win

@ Giants Win

vs. Jaguars Win

• Like 3

6-7 wins. Richardson is a big problem right now, and I honestly don't know whether he is the main problem with his accuracy and touch, or if Steichen is ruining him with the way he's trying to use him as a pocket passer. I think it's a combination of both. We're becoming a bit unlucky on injuries quickly after the Bears game.

I think the problem is multi-faceted, and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. So much has to go right for us to make the playoffs, and the only player I really have confidence in is Taylor. He can't carry AR every game though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

6-7 wins. Richardson is a big problem right now, and I honestly don't know whether he is the main problem with his accuracy and touch, or if Steichen is ruining him with the way he's trying to use him as a pocket passer. I think it's a combination of both. We're becoming a bit unlucky on injuries quickly after the Bears game.

I think the problem is multi-faceted, and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. So much has to go right for us to make the playoffs, and the only player I really have confidence in is Taylor. He can't carry AR every game though.

10, book it Ar Colts GIF by The Undroppables

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

We are going to beat Pitt, they are due for a loss and AR won't play near as bad as he did on Sunday. We are at home too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are going to beat Pitt, they are due for a loss and AR won't play near as bad as he did on Sunday. We are at home too.

Pitt gave Bo Nix a lot of trouble and beat the Broncos 13-6. I'd say AR is about as inexperienced as him in the NFL and 4 years less of college. Their fans travel well also. It'll be interesting to see what we can do Vs that defense. Justin Fields is better than I thought he'd be. I know Najae Harris will be playing hurt, hopefully we can stop their run game.

• Like 1

Just now, Yoshinator said:

Pitt gave Bo Nix a lot of trouble and beat the Broncos 13-6. I'd say AR is about as inexperienced as him in the NFL and 4 years less of college. Their fans travel well also. It'll be interesting to see what we can do Vs that defense. Justin Fields is better than I thought he'd be. I know Najae Harris will be playing hurt, hopefully we can stop their run game.

Bo Nix is good too, that is who the Vikings should have drafted, my guy Penix got snagged at 8. McCarthy has bust written all over him and already injured. McCarthy reminds me of AJ McCarron, benefitted from a great Line and running game in college. Luckily for @NFLfan, Sam is playing out of his rear lol.

I can't see AR playing any worse than he did Sunday. That is really the only stinker he has put up in his career. We at least have Taylor too.

• Like 1