Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

6 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

I'm worried about being committed to him for the next few years.  

Just give him time... as we lose and eventually move on

The Cardinals only took a year to move on from their #1 qb rookie a few years ago and he wasn’t this bad. So it’s possible

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

It wasn't a good throw. A work in progress lol. I am actually enjoying this. I think we r going to look back some day and laugh at  how bad he was because he is going to be elite!!!!

Personally I don’t think AR is the answer, but it’s nice to see people willing to at least give him a chance

• Like 3

If I’m being honest, I’m more concerned with Steichen’s play calling so far this season than I am with AR making rookie mistakes. I drank the Kool-Aid. I was convinced Shane was some offensive genius. I was convinced that losing Steichen was the reason the Eagle’s regressed. But through 3.5 games this season, I am skeptical…

• Like 3

Just now, chickenMan said:

Personally I don’t think AR is the answer, but it’s nice to see people willing to at least give him a chance

Yeah I said draft night I didn’t like the pick but also said I’d pull for him to succeed.  You have to give him a chance to learn.  

Just now, chickenMan said:

When I see what Levis is, I know he is not the answer. He is a 5 year starter and is doing the same mistakes he did in college. He is a turn over machine and it's in his DNA. Richardson, to me, never looks like he is lost out there or the game is to big for him. U take those simple throws he is missing on and he would be having a good game.

• Like 2

Just now, SwedishColt said:

No way is that a penalty. What are they suppose to do? Stand still? Unfortunate if the Bear got injured there but that has nothing to do with what we did on that play

Awful call and the refs have been reacting to the Bears protest all day!

• Like 2