Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Colts predictions

danlhart87

On 9/15/2024 at 3:27 PM, Bravo said:

I’m 2-0 so far.. unlike the Colts.

Bears 24

Colts 17

I think teams are going to give up the run and make Richardson beat them. I said earlier in the season that I am not sure the RPO game is going to be a world beater for the Colts. They are going to sit back and not bite. Defences are being more disciplined snd that's why I think u see a decline in the effectiveness of the RPO game. I could see Taylor  get 150 and still lose. That being said, I tjink Colts win 23-14. I said Williams would be a bust.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think teams are going to give up the run and make Richardson beat them. I said earlier in the season that I am not sure the RPO game is going to be a world beater for the Colts. They are going to sit back and not bite. Defences are being more disciplined snd that's why I think u see a decline in the effectiveness of the RPO game. I could see Taylor  get 150 and still lose. That being said, I tjink Colts win 23-14. I said Williams would be a bust.  

If that’s the case let them. If he just hits some passes that will change. 

Chicago doesn't look that good to me in terms of what they can do on offense. I don't think they have what Green Bay or Houston has at RB. It's mostly just Caleb and a messed up OL. I think if there's any opportunity to get things right it will be against this opponent. I think we can and should beat this team as long as AR doesn't turn the ball over and we can get any semblance of improved run D.

13 minutes ago, DougDew said:

The Colts recover and win 23-17.

It's a very real possibility. 

The Steichen teams hang in there with every opponent. 

I look back on the Andrew Luck days and still scratch my head when examining those blowout losses. If Andrew wasn't on the money that day, the entire team just laid over and died. 

Green Bay could've easily lost last week had we made the kick and sustained at least one or two more drives. 

I say it often, but football is just weird...

Giving up that amount of rushing yards in one half, let alone one quarter! We probably should've been losing like 35-0 at the half. 

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

There will probably be so many bears fans Sunday.

Yes. 

I'm only 36, but I remember in my youth when the Bears came to town it was like a home game for them. Just a sea of dark blue and orange everywhere. Same with the Steelers. 

There's still a large amount of the population in Indiana that's either pro Chicago, Pittsburgh or Cincinnati. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yes. 

I'm only 36, but I remember in my youth when the Bears came to town it was like a home game for them. Just a sea of dark blue and orange everywhere. Same with the Steelers. 

There's still a large amount of the population in Indiana that's either pro Chicago, Pittsburgh or Cincinnati. 

I'll be doing my part to counteract the Pittsburgh fans. I'm going to LOS for the first time for that game. 

I wish I was more excited about the team... hopefully they wake up against the Bears. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Superman said:

I'll be doing my part to counteract the Pittsburgh fans. I'm going to LOS for the first time for that game. 

I wish I was more excited about the team... hopefully they wake up against the Bears. 

Don't let the team itself detract from your experience!

Is this your first time coming to Indy? 

Just now, Superman said:

Yessir. I'm gonna enjoy it for sure.

That's great Supes!

Not sure how long you'll be in town, but definitely try to take in as much as you can. Highly recommend seeing the motor speedway just for taking in the sheer size of it. 

If you have time for a day trip, Brown County is a nice state park or Turkey Run. They're not geographical marvels compared to the amazing scenery of California, but still interesting features of Indiana (many believe we're nothing but flat land similar to Kansas). 

• Like 1

I am feeling optimistic for this game. The Bears have some talent, but they are currently in disarray as well. This is the best opportunity we are going to get here in the first few games to put a W on the board. I’m hoping we can make it count.

I can’t help but wonder if we have an accountability or culture problem on the team though. I’m praying we don’t have a culture problem. But I just came across a clip of EJ Speed, getting interviewed about how the run defense can improve, and his first response was to blame the O and say that putting some points on the board wouldn’t hurt. That left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. 

Really hoping that Shane can show us all that he’s the right guy to lead this team. But we may be at more of a tipping point than we realize.

• Like 1

As AR settles in and gets his feet under him, we are about to find out if taking a non-playoff team; turning around and resigning virtually all the same players believing you are a QB away will change course of the franchise. 

Hope there  is reason for optimism come Sunday Night.

• Like 1