Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, SR711 said:

You’re misunderstanding my point..they could’ve had Stroud with that no 1 pick

If Ballard is as good of Talent evaluator as everyone says, don’t you think he has a better chance of hitting a homer on the quarterback selection if he has all choices available to him as opposed to when two of the four top rated quarterbacks are already off the board?  

Maybe the question you should be asking is how is selecting Stroud working out for the Texans?

Going into the draft all year teams had Young as the top QB in the draft.  Again, the Panthers did what you are saying the Colts should have done, how did that work out?  You are wanting to play a hypothetical game of what if’s could haves with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight while ignoring a team did exactly what you are saying the Colts should have done and are in a worse position than the Colts because they don’t have those picks.

Just now, IrsaysArmy said:

My God this team is unwatchable. Why is Taylor not in. Why are giving this guy handoffs on 3rd and 10. I’ve lost so much interest in this team the last few years it’s honestly sad. 

Because Goodson is the pass catching back and the Packers would never him coming on third and 10 because Shane is so much smarter than everyone.

• Thanks 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

the exception isnt the rule ....    how many QBs tried to fix their accuracy and failed ?   josh allen is the only QB i can think of who became accurate .

He's proof that it can be done. I responded to a guy saying it couldn't be coached/taught when it clearly can.

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Still at 63% and let’s not go there with the Dolphins game. Of course that all led to one passing touchdown. And they limited his attempts. Knew you’d try that lmao 

He was 56.2% in college. If you can't be happy with 63% + Allen's (and AR's) running ability, that's a you problem.

I don’t know what to think. The more i watch this team - I’m worried we are actually just not very good across the board.

Taylor is our only great player. 

Our offensive line is solid but they are paid accordingly taking up cap space. Nelson gets called for a lot of flags. 

AR - needs a lot of time

WR - drop a lot & not great

TE - bad

K - bad & overpaid

Defense - line can’t do anything. Injured

Safeties - bottom 3 in league without Blackmon 

Corners - bottom 5 (especially without JuJu)

LB - average at best?? 

I love these Colts but maybe we have been expecting more than we should have. 

We should have brought in a new DC & Ballard should have spent