Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

13 minutes ago, Aaron86 said:

I expected AR to struggle. But this is ugly 

Is partially his fault colts are losing but i am also placing some blame on Steichen because he is putting it all on him right noe Richardson dont get me wrong the rest of this season and this coming offseason he has alot of work to do needs to get with a QB coach like Tom House or Jordan Palmer.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Would you rather have Levis?  He was the other option last year because they had no choice but to take a QB last year.  I didnt like AR coming out of college either but they really had no other choice unless you wanted Levis.

They could’ve traded up to the no 1 pick as a team below them (Panthers) did.

Ballard just didn’t want to because he values his draft picks too much and likes to play “smartest guy in the room”.

• Like 2

Just now, TheBlueAndWhite said:

I have been a defender of ballard for a long time, but I have got to say, this is not looking good for him.

I don’t understand how anyone can defend Ballard…he is mediocre at best. His biggest failure obviously not solving our QB situation…8 years and it may still not be solved. He is not a good team builder.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

When does the rebuild end?

Never, but we like our guys.   It will go like this.....Our good players will move on, retire, not get re-signed.  Then, we'll have a few drafts, get some bargain players, and maybe a new coordinator here and there.  Possibly a new coach.   We'll stick with AR for a year or so more and get a FA when AR is injured.   AR will likely go the way of Michael Vick, minus the felonies and prison time.  Then, we'll get that FA QB, an older one who is on the edge of retirement.  The problem will be that he'll be good enough to get us to the midround picks but not good enough to get us to the playoffs.   "We like our guys" so when you don't make changes, you get the same results.   Peyton Manning carried us for so many years.   Luck was a band-aid and then onto the revolving door of FA QB's and finally a fourth pick, which we spent on a project QB.  

Just now, SR711 said:

Ballard just didn’t want to because he values his draft picks too much and likes to play “smartest guy in the room”.

And how is that working out for the Panthers?  Would you rather be the Panthers or Colts right now?

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

We owe him an apology cuz it’s looking like he’s not the main reason we were losing last year

He's not the main reason but he was definitely one of them - we owe him nothing, we gave him a good shot and he parlayed that into a chance with another team.

Just now, krunk said:

More AR in this one.  Taylor ran for 100 or so.

Steichen and AR both screwed us in this game notice the int's both happened on drives where we didnt run the ball 1 time.

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

LEVIS is worst than Richardson.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Sure they did.  Baker Mayfield was available in FA

also the bears were trading their 1st overall pick stroud was there .....   not only that but jordan love was sitting at 13 in 2020 for the colts who traded the pick .  sure buckner is good but he hasnt led us to the playoffs the last couple of years .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

And how is that working out for the Panthers?

You’re misunderstanding my point..they could’ve had Stroud with that no 1 pick

If Ballard is as good of Talent evaluator as everyone says, don’t you think he has a better chance of hitting a homer on the quarterback selection if he has all choices available to him as opposed to when two of the four top rated quarterbacks are already off the board?  

Maybe the question you should be asking is how is selecting Stroud working out for the Texans?