Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 (Rounds 2 & 3) Discussion Thread ****NO SPOILERS****

Just now, TheNextGM said:

Lassiter.. another corner off the board.

No clue who the Colts are taking.

I'm fine with Lassiter going off the board. He's a smart corner, but not athletic enough for what Ballard looks for.

3 minutes ago, Holden89 said:

Man, Darius Slay, Isaiah Rodgers, Quinyon Mitchell, and now Cooper Dejean.  That's a good secondary

There is a reason why they drafted Cooper and Mitchell. There secondary sucked last year and is old. So if the rookies play well, they will be good. If they don't,  their secondary will suck even more.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Will Adonai Mitchell actually fall to us? Do we think Reggie Wayne can fix his issues? He’s really talented 

I don't think he's on our board. With how he's fallen the rumoured issues have to be true and I don't think Ballard wants that.

Just now, Yoshinator said:

Might as well not take a CB now. Get a different position that falls. 

Just depends who's left on the board. I'd love Melton or Sainristil. They might even be ok with taking a shot on AD Mitchell in the 2nd. 

• Like 1

Lots of good players left but funny how are 2 biggest needs had runs in the first 10 picks. I guess simply because WR and CB were very deep in this draft. I'm thinking no WR at P 46

2 minutes ago, TheNextGM said:

I’ll hope for Cooper.

I wouldn’t be disappointed with AD

I think Edgerrin Cooper is at top of Ballard’s board rn. A factory made Ballard player, it’s just about if he wants a LB and in the 2nd round.