Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

I'm watching the Steelers/Ravens game (it's tied at 7) thinking about how we beat both of these teams - how wild is that? The Ravens are currently 13-3, and we're one of those 3!

We've just got to get it done tonight, it's been a successful season either way but it just can't end tonite!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Would Gus dare double team Nico Collins and everyone else plays zone?  Just wondering.

Looks like woods if he does  go won’t get many snaps. So Shultz and Collin’s are it. We can’t let either of them take over and we can’t let some unknown player win this game. The screens are what I am most concerned about with singletary.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'm watching the Steelers/Ravens game (it's tied at 7) thinking about how we beat both of these teams - how wild is that? The Ravens are currently 13-3, and we're one of those 3!

We've just got to get it done tonight, it's been a successful season either way but it just can't end tonite!

Ir will be very disappointing to be this close and lose.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I just want to beat them good. Want media to have egg on their face.

This will be their 1st game outside of the 1pm Eastern time zone - let's hope all this hype & the bright lights of primetime are a little too much for Stroud, especially for tonight. Gus Bradley is an experienced, Superbowl winning DC and we're currently 4-0 against rookie QBs this season, Stroud is included in that stat.

• Like 7

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Texans down to really only one WR and a TE. Woods probably won’t get many snaps if he goes.

Injuries to Texans players will probably be the excuse that the majority of the talking heads run to if we win, especially by double digits.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We are about to see if stroud can lift them past the injuries at WR. Colds have better weapons and Texans have the better QB.

I don't know about that - Stroud may be more physically gifted than Minshew, but Gardner has the edge as far as NFL experience with 3 different teams, including the one that played in the last Superbowl - he's  "been there, done that" at this level and CJ hasn't as of yet, neither has the majority if any of his teammates.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I don't know about that - Stroud may be more physically gifted than Minshew, but Gardner has the edge as far as NFL experience with 3 different teams, including the one that played in the last Superbowl - he's  "been there, done that" at this level and CJ hasn't as of yet, neither has the majority if any of his teammates.

Hopefully having that SB experience last year helps Minshew.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Hopefully having that SB experience last year helps Minshew.

Being on a team that advanced that far can't help to be a benefit to Shane, Gardner & Defo.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

This will be their 1st game outside of the 1pm Eastern time zone - let's hope all this hype & the bright lights of primetime are a little too much for Stroud, especially for tonight. Gus Bradley is an experienced, Superbowl winning DC and we're currently 4-0 against rookie QBs this season, Stroud is included in that stat.

First time not playing on Sunday(short week) this year as well. Which obviously goes hand and hand with nothing outside of 1pm est.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is crazy 

I will definitely take it.  Anything that can give us an advantage, I will take it.  Just need to take care of the ball and win this thing.

I voted no to 100 (I thin Moss will get his share of 160. 

Stroud will have 2 or less.

Colts win.

Go Colts! All day.  Every day. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I will definitely take it.  Anything that can give us an advantage, I will take it.  Just need to take care of the ball and win this thing.

I voted no to 100 (I thin Moss will get his share of 160. 

Stroud will have 2 or less.

Colts win.

Go Colts! All day.  Every day. 

I see some HARD hitting tonight courtesy of the good guys. 

• Like 1