Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ogletree arrested for domestic battery (MERGE)

twfish

• w87r changed the title to Ogletree arrested for domestic battery
  • w87r changed the title to Ogletree arrested for domestic battery (MERGE)
4 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Tony Brown also was arrested on 7/6/2023 for possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana in Hamilton County.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/CaseSummary/eyJ2Ijp7IkNhc2VUb2tlbiI6ImRBbDRSR3RtVXg5NDFHdmR2SHQxQkpjV2w3Zk1fN1RYaDdveDVyTHFvZVUxIn19

Wow so maybe they got caught again but not arrested. Or maybe colts just found out.

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The only players Steichen has loyalty to are ones drafted this past April. I can see a lot of changes this offseason.

Yes but Ballard has loyalty to others and Ballard is still the GM who is responsible for picking players.  While Shane will have input no doubt he’s not the one ultimately responsible for building the roster.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The stuff Steichen has put up with this season is incredible. I don’t know if this is a reflection of Reich and that they are going to have to clean house.

When you have a roster of 53 guys plus 12 practice squad guys some are going to make mistakes.  Every team in the NFL has incidents here or there.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

Colts cut Ogletree , and then, in the off season, Philadelphia will sign him, so he come over with Isaiah Rogers for 2024 

To be fair what rkdgers did didn’t hurt anyone but himself. This Ogletree stuff is totally different.

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Brian Decker is looking like a fraud more and more. Glad the Panthers have him now. They took a 3rd rounder this year in D.J. Johnson that had a bunch of character concerns from the time he was drafted as well.

Bye Ogletree.

100%

• Like 3

We should wait for due process, but it isn't looking good.

He took some nasty head hits this year as well. Obviously no excuse for battery, but brain damage can really mess with a person's personality and overall decision making. All around sad situation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, cbear said:

Weren't some here criticizing the team for worrying about a guy's character too much and that was hurting the team by depleting the potential talent pool? Or was that just more Ballard bashing at the time?

I was one of the people bragging on here a year or two ago about how despite us not hitting on some of our draft picks, we had never really had anyone that got suspended due to character concerns. I was really proud of that at the time and thought Brian Decker had something to do with it which is why I was upset we lost him. That aged like spoiled milk lol.