Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Is that a free pass to miss tackles? Leonard is getting paid that much and not missing as much as Franklin.

He also isn’t playing as many downs is he? I think he would be missing a lot more if he played more. JMO 

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

He shouldn’t miss as many. I have expectations of Leonard based on how much he is paid. Franklin is different and gets paid differently.

The guy just got back from an injury that just as well may have ended his career. He's playing his first season in the scheme. Moore looked like crap last season too, but he and Bradley figured it out this season. Leonard has been our best LB going into this game, but sure, still not up to his old self. Maybe we should extend Leonard the same courtesy as Moore got, hm?

Just now, coming on strong said:

im fatigued after watching matt ryan and minshew back to back years ........   this is terrible

same, similar to me imo

Just now, w87r said:

Minshew definitely looks scared back there.

If he can't stay under control a little more, we may need to go to Sam or Mond...

i think we'd lose this game before doing that tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

He also isn’t playing as many downs is he? I think he would be missing a lot more if he played more. JMO 

Leonard -- Snaps: 406, Missed tackles: 4

Franklin -- Snaps: 565, Missed tackles: 13

Normalise Leornard's snaps to 565 and he'd have 5.57 missed tackles... it's not even in the same league...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

The guy just got back from an injury that just as well may have ended his career. He's playing his first season in the scheme. Moore looked like crap last season too, but he and Bradley figured it out this season. Leonard has been our best LB going into this game, but sure, still not up to his old self. Maybe we should extend Leonard the same courtesy as Moore got, hm?

Arguable he’s our best LB. Stats can be funny sometimes but eyeball test shows he isn’t the leader on that field. He doesn’t seem to care, gets mauled and then complains about being underused.

Hes not worth 100 million.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

Leonard -- Snaps: 406, Missed tackles: 4

Franklin -- Snaps: 565, Missed tackles: 13

Normalise Leornard's snaps to 565 and he'd have 5.57 missed tackles... it's not even in the same league...

but do they count it as a missed tackle, if ur nowhere near the play? 

these stats can easily be explained to go either way 

and u know i generally agree with u solid

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Arguable he’s our best LB. Stats can be funny sometimes but eyeball test shows he isn’t the leader on that field. He doesn’t seem to care, gets mauled and then complains about being underused.

Hes not worth 100 million.

... right now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKB said:

but do they count it as a missed tackle, if ur nowhere near the play? 

these stats can easily be explained to go either way 

and u know i generally agree with u solid

If he's no where near the play odds are it's not his play to make...

• Like 2

Just now, Solid84 said:

If he's no where near the play odds are it's not his play to make...

well that's not what i mean. 

Franklin is faster, and gets to the ball faster. 

so if he gets there first, or if leonard is not attempting first contact as often, those stats mean nothing

• Like 1