Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grover Stewart suspended six games for PED violation (merge)

coltsfan_canada

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Sounds like a accident. I doubt it was on purpose. I am done with this season. Chris Ballard can’t catch a break.

Like what lol. 

On purpose or not, if the PEDs had him playing at a higher level then it will impact his play going forward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

If this is a first offense shouldn’t the suspension be shorter? Not condoning what illegal substances he took.

I am wondering if it is more than his first time, obviously the team will keep those under wraps until it got to a suspension.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I am wondering if it is more than his first time, obviously the team will keep those under wraps until it got to a suspension.

Which then makes you wonder about his statement.  I assume the player is told to "knock it off" and why before they suspend him 6 games?  maybe not.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That sounds like a bunch of nonsense. You are really stretching with comments lately.

Its why they're called Performance Enhancing and why the NFL bans the substance Grover tested for.  Who knows what the effect on Grove was, but the idea that he won't come back the same player is not nonsense at all. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is a huge locker room load too. I am never getting excited for a season again.

Just now, richard pallo said:

I won’t be surprised if this is his last year as a Colt.  Too bad.  Nice apology but he should know better.  He knows the rules.  You need to be vigilant at all times.  

I don’t think this is a reason to not extend him.

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Nope. I am not doing it. Until I start seeing things go the right direction I am done feeling excited.

Sure

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

At this point I am feeling really bad for Ballard . He can’t catch a break as GM. Steichen has already dealt with so much drama in his short time. Colts really are cursed.

It's no different than so many other teams.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is a huge locker room load too. I am never getting excited for a season again.

I don’t think this is a reason to not extend him.

This locker room has been complete and utter failure for a while now. Lack of leadership(or nagative leadership) on multiple levels. This whole thing started to disintegrate with their response to the pandemic - the worst team with their response to the pandemic, a team captain lying to media about being vaccinated, then they all got sick for the most important games and % the bed in TWO "win and you're in" games for the playoffs... then the %show of a season last year... then a player caught betting... on his own team, then another player caught with PEDs... 

There is just something lacking in this locker room.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Nope. I am not doing it. Until I start seeing things go the right direction I am done feeling excited.

The problem is what exactly is right direction...?

CB Rodgers got banned and cut

Then, Richardson not Levis got drafted

Then, Richardson seemed very poised as QB

At this point, what else do you need more? A team drafting a QB after long time, and that clicks well ... That's exactly what right direction is.

Yeah, the QB got injured and might not play this season, and a DT got suspended for 6 games but so what?

You don't expect your rookie QB to be promising in first 5 games, and he did. That's all you can expect at best on a rookie year.

So, why wouldn't you be excited next off-season?

(I know, even without any reasoning, excitement will come next August, like every other year, LOL)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1