Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Preview Titans at Colts plus injury reports

38 minutes ago, w87r said:

Rodgers is on the 53 roster 

That slipped my mind, yes bringing Rodgers up was a good move (Winfree cant come back up unless permeant  so stuck on ps for time being).

Could be OT Lewis Kidd with Rainmann out ,Ike Boettger has used 2 of his 3 call ups but he is possible as well and has logged 8 snaps so far. Kidd started a game for the Saints last season.

• Like 1

Well I wasn’t high on Leonard after seeing him at training camp, plus his streak of not playing a full season since the name change happened(just being facetious) continues. I think we move on in March. If not sooner. 

Paye, as much as I love me some Kwitty Paye, he’s got me worried about his durability too now. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Well I wasn’t high on Leonard after seeing him at training camp, plus his streak of not playing a full season since the name change happened(just being facetious) continues. I think we move on in March. If not sooner. 

Paye, as much as I love me some Kwitty Paye, he’s got me worried about his durability too now. 

Something to watch for Sunday is how well Dayo plays. They could decide two extend Dayo and not kwity if they have to choose. Dayo has been very durable.

29 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Something to watch for Sunday is how well Dayo plays. They could decide two extend Dayo and not kwity if they have to choose. Dayo has been very durable.

Since Kwitty was a first round pick they will have an extra year on him before they have to make a decision.

• Like 1

Colts signed KJ Hamler to the PS last week.  Denver needed a roster spot, he is recovering from a torn Pec, and on medicine for a slight heart abnormality.  They had told him they intended to resign him in a month, but Colts took a gamble and signed him.  I hope he is soon healthy and called up! When healthy he should be the fastest on the team, and had excellent hands at Penn St.

3 hours ago, smittywerb said:

This game will tell us what we have at wide receiver.  Titans are great against the run but suspect against the pass.  So if we can’t put up good passing numbers against them then something is wrong.  

Yes and no, our secondary is a bit more complicated. Byard is great hooker is good, McCreary is good, bunting has been solid with flashes of good. Fulton has been crap this year. 

Our bend but don't break defense gives up lots of yardage but not generally many points. Even last year during the 8 game losing steak with half the team on IR and giving up massive passing numbers we were only giving up like 21ppg. 

You should look forward to a couple broken plays though. We seem to have a couple total break downs a game. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The Colts are about to play game 5 of Paye’s 3rd season.   Why are you bringing up the idea of whether or not the team will extend Paye?   A decision like that will be made well down the road.   

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The Colts are about to play game 5 of Paye’s 3rd season.   Why are you bringing up the idea of whether or not the team will extend Paye?   A decision like that will be made well down the road.   

Toy do realize he is eligible  after this season? Yes he has the fifth yesr but him and Dayo are both eligible after this season. 

13 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Toy do realize he is eligible  after this season? Yes he has the fifth yesr but him and Dayo are both eligible after this season. 

Yes….  Eligible AFTER this season.  But after tomorrows game there are still 12 more games to go.   It’s still very early in a marathon season.   And the team could always decide after season four if they wanted.  

But if the Colts want to decide, odds are the decision will be made on what KP does in the final 12 games and not the first 5.   All I’m saying it’s that it’s still early, plenty of time left.   That’s all.  

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Yes….  Eligible AFTER this season.  But after tomorrows game there are still 12 more games to go.   It’s still very early in a marathon season.   And the team could always decide after season four if they wanted.   They did with Luck.  

But if the Colts want to decide, odds are the decision will be made on what KP does in the final 12 games and not the first 5.   All I’m saying it’s that it’s still early, plenty if time left.   That’s all.  

Even after this season, I doubt they would extend a guy like Paye, if he's still eligible for an additional year. Why would they?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

I do not think Paye is all that.  I'd let him walk.  

I don't see him getting a 5th-year option offering, honestly.  

Respectfully

Paye is on a run rate for a 12 sack season. 

He also sets the edge with the best of them