2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree 100% screw them. All they do is cry. I will take our history here in Indianapolis and call it a day. We had Peyton, Luck, Harbaugh, Marvin, Reggie, Dickerson, Edge, Freeney, and Mathis + big bad Bob. We have won a SB here as well.

The only thing I would want to keep is the old Baltimore Colts logo with the horse and the football. Everything else from back then they can have

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

The Ravens have 10 starters out, 3 of which are not on the injury report because they are on IR. They may still win but the Colts have a very good chance to win today with so many starters being out.

The heavy rain may be the x-factor.  It has been raining since yesterday on the East Coast, with rain being heavier at times. I looked at the forecast for Baltimore. The rain is supposed to get heavier after 1 and last through the end of the game.

Vikes have started in full form already :D

Unfortunate at least 3 games are in the path of the storm

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

It was a different era.  Players were more loyal to their fans and their team.

Being a fan from neither state I have no issue with his statement.  I'm a fan of the franchise, not exclusive to the players.

Just my .02.

That’s understandable. I can respect that. I’m a Colts fan because they’re in Indiana, and if they were to leave I would not be a Colts fan anymore, but I know that’s not the same for everyone else.

• Like 2

Just now, colts89 said:

If you give Lamar those easy passes, he's going to eat you alive in the run game. Horrible secondary will be the downfall of the team this season.

been obvious for weeks. knew it was bad when Baker started over Brents, and we cut the other corner, Rush, Rodgers gone, Gilmore traded for pennies