Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cool Colts logo redesign

CR91

4 hours ago, CR91 said:

Irsay will never do it, but I taught this design I found on TikTok was very cool.

Screenshot_20230520-103818_49_1_95.jpg

I saw this as well. This was an okay design but I admit I would miss our more rounded, “turned upright” C shape horseshoe. :D

Some of her other designs I thought were genius, like how she implemented an actual jet in the Jets logo, a “CLE” in the Browns’ dog, and the “lions” name in the Detroit logo. Basketball wise I love her implementing the bridge inside the basketball for the Warriors logo. I think those were some of her best ones.

1 hour ago, J@son said:

Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean it can't be improved upon

"Improved upon" defined is one fool's opinion on something that has stood steady for many decades and is loved by millions needs modification or "change" to better suit his or her opinion. Ford branched out to make Edsels.

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

"Improved upon" defined is one fool's opinion on something that has stood steady for many decades and is loved by millions needs modification or "change" to better suit his or her opinion. Ford branched out to make Edsels.

Want an Edsel? I know where like 8 of them are sitting, complete haha

Part of the appeal for our great logo and unis is that it's so simple that it's cool in a clean minimalist way.

That's the main part of it's appeal honestly. There are plenty of brands out there that are iconic yet simple. 

In my opinion, with the exception of a handful of teams (Bengals, Titans, Cardinals, and Rams) all of the NFL’s current logos are very well done or too iconic to change. The Bengals and Rams have old logos that are way better, and the Cards just need a redesign. The Titans brand as a whole is garbage and doesn’t represent Tennessee in any way, so that needs to be completely overhauled.

Our logos and uniforms in my opinion are perfect

1 hour ago, IndyEric07 said:

The only way the logo will ever change is if the team name changes! This won’t happen unless the Irsays sell the team to someone or somewhere else!

And lucky for the Irsays Indiana has no inheritance tax so they should avoid a must sell for that reason when that day comes

14 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

The logo ,the way it is , is just fine. Actually,it's great 

Oh damn I'm sorry.  No one had told me.  Here I'd been thinking I was allowed to have my own opinion :sip:

2 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Tell me the two ends of the horseshoe don’t resemble two feet up in the air…

Maybe if I squint at a certain angle. Just looks like a bent horseshoe to me

4 hours ago, CR91 said:

It's a horse in a horseshoe. Come on

Looks very similar to what the broncos did a few years ago, minus the horseshoe which looks terrible. Yuck

3 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Looks like a two-legged horse doing some extreme Yoga.

Yeah it does

Archived