Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Colts and NFL free agency news, rumors, discussions

stitches

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We need depth. Plus a starting RG.

I think we can get depth in the draft. Guys like Braeden Daniels and Mclendon Curtis would fit the bill, as well as Ryan Hayes possibly. Those guys could all be taken in the 5th round. I just want Seumalo mostly to get a starting RG guaranteed as interior O-Line is a huge weakness in the draft.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Pascal?    Pascal?!?

I’d like to think that chapter is closed.

People here want a more explosive receiving group and some float the name Zack Pascal?!?  The opposite of explosive.

Strange.   

We still need depth and he is a good teammate that doesn't mind blocking and would be relatively cheap to sign. He's also familiar with Shane and also has stayed healthy most of his career. 

Who fits the explosive bill to you that's still available? 

After we get our CB, every other pick needs to be a CB or WR.

And the Colts need to draft a route running WR finally. No more big jump bal guys. I want Addison, JSN, or Mingo in that order in the draft. I’m not worried about the loss of Campbell’s speed because we have Pierce. I’m more worried about drafting another Pittman type.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Love getting Minshew. Lets cut Foles and get Richardson in the draft. Would give us Minshew, Richardson, Elingher, and we could sign a UDFA after the draft.

Our QB position is going to be in good shape now.

Minshew is a journeyman backup.  He’s better than Foles and Sam for sure.  That’s what I’m happy about.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Minshew is a journeyman backup.  He’s better than Foles and Sam for sure.  That’s what I’m happy about.

He was going toe to toe with Dak Prescott and the Cowboys at the end of the year with Hurts hurt. He can play offense well, he's probably as good as some low-end starters in reality.

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Love it! Good job Ballard!

• Like 2

Little do people know, he as 44 TD's to only 15 INT's in his career. This is a good signing. I had to take a break from here for a couple of days but this signing has drawn my attention. He is much better than Sam and Foles. Make me wonder where we headed QB wise as far as drafting? Minshew if given a chance can be good, I believe. excited homer simpson GIF- for a beer.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Little do people know, he as 44 TD's to only 15 INT's in his career. This is a good signing. I had to break from here for a couple of days but this signing has drawn my attention. He is much better than Sam and Foles. Make me wonder where we headed QB wise as far as drafting? Minshew if given a chance can be good, I believe. excited homer simpson GIF- for a beer.

It’s a one year contract.  They signed Foles for two.  Just keeping it in perspective.  These guys move around a lot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Little do people know, he as 44 TD's to only 15 INT's in his career. This is a good signing. I had to take a break from here for a couple of days but this signing has drawn my attention. He is much better than Sam and Foles. Make me wonder where we headed QB wise as far as drafting? Minshew if given a chance can be good, I believe. excited homer simpson GIF- for a beer.

I think we get Richardson and use Minshew as a temporary starter to develop him a bit. Minshew did well with Steichen last year, so I think this is the perfect signing, Begging for Richardson now if it comes down to Levis and Richardson.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ageee with this. 

Looking more and more like Levis.  Love it.

1 minute ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

We need cheap rookie contract talent on the oline bad to balance out all the spending on Nelson, Kelly, and Smith

Kelly is going to be gone.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

It’s a one year contract.  They signed Foles for two.  Just keeping it in perspective.  These guys move around a lot.

I still want Lamar, I believe Lamar could save this franchise. He is a top 10 QB in this league and proven Superstar. 

He is only 26 - so not a retread

He wasn't as injured as led on to be last season, he sat out longer to stick to Baltimore - that is my opinion.

He is a former MVP and did I mention he is only 26.

He has Taylor in the backfield, man would that be fun to watch.

How anyone would not like us getting Lamar is mindboggling. They can say injuries but as of now he is 100% healthy.

Back to Minshew - average starter at worse, great backup. I think he is better than Jacoby and I liked Jacoby as a backup.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Love getting Minshew. Lets cut Foles and get Richardson in the draft. Would give us Minshew, Richardson, Elingher, and we could sign a UDFA after the draft.

Our QB position is going to be in good shape now.

Other than our FG kicker...this is our best signing. Happy with this one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still want Lamar, I believe Lamar could save this franchise. He is a top 10 QB in this league and proven Superstar. 

He is only 26 - so not a retread

He wasn't as injured as led on to be last season, he sat out longer to stick to Baltimore - that is my opinion.

He is a former MVP and did I mention he is only 26.

He has Taylor in the backfield, man would that be fun to watch.

How anyone would not like us getting Lamar is mindboggling. They can say injuries but as of now he is 100% healthy.

Back to Minshew - average starter at worse, great backup. I think he is better than Jacoby and I liked Jacoby as a backup.

You nailed it !   A+A+   100%

• Thanks 1