Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Your saying the blockers body position or intent has anything to do with force. Regardless of body position I can influence you. Regardless of my hip position I as a defender can influence where you end up.

Not trying to be arguimentive but that was roughing the kicker.  Imo 

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I assume it will be very early in the week before they get into preparation.  Imagine him with Richardson.

It’s gonna take Richardson a couple years in a scheme to get his accuracy up.  He probably could’ve used another year of starting in college. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

It’s gonna take Richardson a couple years in a scheme to get his accuracy up.  He probably could’ve used another year of starting in college. 

Hurts struggled early. They just let him grow. A lot of people watching film said he isn’t as far off as people think. 

If Steichen for the job I could see it bring Levis or Richardson.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

I highly doubt that.

If that’s all you’re gonna do you can go troll someone else sport.

Troll what? The fact that the punt crap continues to influence games is bullsnot. Games and injuries on a meaningless play. Just start from the damn 20 and let the real difference makers win the game. We've seen 2 questionable plays on a flicking punt.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Hurts struggled early. They just let him grow. A lot of people watching film said he isn’t as far off as people think. 

If Steichen for the job I could see it bring Levis or Richardson.

But Hurts had a Heisman worthy year at Oklahoma his last year.  Had multiple years of starting in college.  His work ethic and leadership are superb. I can see why his growth came quickly. It’s gonna take longer for AR imo.  And I’m not sold on Levis at all.  Wouldn’t draft him or AR in the 1st round. Let alone top 5. 

Eagles have been the best team all year. Two playoff routes (and many in season ones too) prove they’re legit.  And we had them beat but for Hurts pulling a Houdini at the end.  We are not far off.  We need to ensure our defense is gonna be top tier for the next 5 years and create a scheme for a young QB to just manage the game and grow.  Do that and we could be contending in a couple years. Sell out for a Star Wars offense and we could sink quickly.  Give me Ryans or Morris (with a Shanahan protege as OC for the scheme) over some young unproven OC trying to call plays for the 1st time. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

The Eagles are beating a team with an injured 3rd string quarterback and the niners helped them with the penalties.  Something tells me there in for a different story when they play the AFC champions.

I don’t know. The Chiefs aren’t too healthy either. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

The Eagles are beating a team with an injured 3rd string quarterback and the niners helped them with the penalties.  Something tells me there in for a different story when they play the AFC champions.

Tbf their top rated defense hurt both those QB’s. They also have the best O Line and great weapons for their young QB.  I think they’re gonna give KC or Cincy all they can handle. They haven’t been the best team all year for nothing. They are the most complete team in the league this year. 

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Tbf their top rated defense hurt both those QB’s. They also have the best O Line and great weapons for their young QB.  I think they’re gonna give KC or Cincy all they can handle. They haven’t been the best team all year for nothing. They are the most complete team in the league this year. 

I guess we will find out.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Feel bad for any 49ers fans in the stadium. I’m sure they’re not enjoying life at the moment.

Trust me… they weren’t enjoying life the minute they showed up there lol. Philly fans make you wish you never stepped foot in that stadium. (Speaking as a Philly girl AND someone who went to a game there to root for the Colts haha) 

Let the men play. All these rules take away from the game. Flags every other down for nonsense. It's a physical sport. Let men play like men. Reminds me of soccer dives.

Protect the players lol. Bullcrap. Keep the scoreline closer so we can fix it. I miss the 50-00's. Legalized betting. It's all a reason to fix. If you don't see that you're blind.

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Bro it's crazy how much this eagles teams resembles the 2017 we eagles team. Started off hot. Had QB injured and stumbled into the playoffs. We didn't think anything of them once they made it, but they blasted both teams in route to the Superbowl 

They have probably been the best team in the league all year. 

Archived