Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smoke317 said:

I see we have a lot of 49ers fans in the chat. Lol.  Have we forgotten about the punt hitting the wire?  Regardless, we need the Eagles to win so we can interview Ryans tomorrow and get our HC hired sooner rather than later.  

Or maybe we don’t like one team being favored by the ticky tack calls.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I see we have a lot of 49ers fans in the chat. Lol.  Have we forgotten about the punt hitting the wire?  Regardless, we need the Eagles to win so we can interview Ryans tomorrow and get our HC hired sooner rather than later.  

Still * we let the eagles off the hook by parting the waters Nov 20. And Nick s going off like he won the Superbowl against us. 

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Still * we let the eagles off the hook by parting the waters Nov 20. And Nick s going off like he won the Superbowl against us. 

I definitely don’t like Sirianni after the clown act he pulled vs us.  But Hurts is a class act and deserves the ultimate success. Great leader. Great teammate. Humble. I’m pulling for him tbh. 

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

You mean the person the NFL trots out there is saying the NFL is correct? 
Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

He’s actually an employee of Fox now not the NFL.  And he has no reason to favor the Eagles. I remember when the Patriots were illegally manhandling our receivers. I wish we had gotten fair calls. Maybe Peyton would’ve had a 2nd Chip with the Colts?

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

He’s actually an employee of Fox now not the NFL.  And he has no reason to favor the Eagles. I remember when the Patriots were illegally manhandling our receivers. I wish we had gotten fair calls. Maybe Peyton would’ve had a 2nd Chip with the Colts?

He has too much history with the NFL. He almost always favors the refs ruling on the field.

Just now, FuedinHatfield said:

Me too. Very disappointing considering the Niners last game. Can't help injuries though and a horrible backup situation. 

Maybe Purdy wasn’t that good to begin with?  Water finds its level.  They were fortunate Dak gave them the win last week. There will be tape on Mr Irrelevant next year. We’ll see if he was ever really worthy or was he just riding a wave of good fortune and good play calling?

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Maybe Purdy wasn’t that good to begin with?  Water finds its level.  They were fortunate Dak gave them the win last week. There will be tape on Mr Irrelevant next year. We’ll see if he was ever really worthy or was he just riding a wave of good fortune and good play calling?

I can guarantee he's better than what they have in at this moment.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Hey now, Mr Irrelevant is pretty awesome! :thmup:

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Smoke blowing smoke? haha

Archived