Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

What does that mean (re: McNabb)? 

My brother attended Syracuse when McNabb was there. He said McNabb was a very nice guy. He also had good things to say about Keith Bullock. 

Basically Philly fans saying their QB was the best when he hadn't ever won anything. Them jumping the gun always about how great their teams/players are when they usually win nothing.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, IinD said:

Most fans are cool I will say. I've had great times at several stadiums watching our Colts (car and det were cool folks).

Hated buffalo and ne fans when I've been there.

Everywhere I have been fans have been nice except some Cowboys fans. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

Everywhere I have been fans have been nice except some Cowboys fans. 

NE during those early Manning Colts teams was brutal. Will never forget how they were towards my wife and I when we attended.

Just now, IinD said:

NE during those early Manning Colts teams was brutal. Will never forget how they were towards my wife and I when we attended.

I forgot about them. In person, they don't seem too bad. But on this site, most liked to troll Colts fans.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I forgot about them. In person, they don't seem too bad. But on this site, most liked to troll Colts fans.

I won't ever forget how terrible they were up there in ne and I'm a native nyc guy so comments don't ever bother me. Buffalo I was shocked at how nasty they were.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bengals kind of trashed talked all week. KC says hold my beer.

Yep. Shouldn't have done it. I had a feeling this could be a trap game and it's about to be 10-0. 

I think the media overplayed Mahomes being hurt. That or he's on a hell of a lot of drugs right now. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Bengals players, and their fans, & even Cincy’s mayor talked a whole lotta shot (as if they’ve dog walked the Chiefs every game).  Now KC & their fans are extra motivated.  Could be a long day for the Bengals. 

Yeah they should have stayed humble.

Archived