Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Hubbard is the MVP of the Bengals this postseason.

Huh?  I thought it had to be somebody on the offense since everybody keeps pushing the narrative that it’s these offensive minded head coaches leading these shootout victories. I’m seeing the better defenses winning these last few weeks. 

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

That guy is electric.  KC knows how to draft speed. 

That is why Colts fans were so excited about hiring Ballard. He was part of the Chiefs team that assembled a lot of talent on offense and defense.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Huh?  I thought it had to be somebody on the offense since everybody keeps pushing the narrative that it’s these offensive minded head coaches leading these shootouts victories. I’m seeing the better defenses winning these last few weeks. 

I see what you mean. Had Hubbard not scored against the Ravens… 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Disappointing cincy. Gotta get points off turnovers not punts

There have been multiple times this year that the offense has gone completely cold right when they are needed… 

This is giving me Halloween night against the Browns flashbacks. Might not be the Bengals night unfortunately… too bad because the AFC will be taking it to Cincy every game next season. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

That is why Colts fans were so excited about hiring Ballard. He was part of the Chiefs team that assembled a lot of talent on offense and defense.

I’ve been team Ballard but he’s come up short when it’s come to drafting electric players (outside of Taylor & Hines).  Campbell was often injured. But the guys we did have were never used properly.  For example , we’d end up running  jet sweeps with Pittman or our tight ends instead of Campbell. 

Chase & Higgins are both ridiculous.  2 amazing catches.  I’m starting to think Burrow is the luckiest QB in recent college to pro transition history.  Guy went from Chase & Jefferson to Chase & Higgins.  

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Had the Bengals not gone for it on 4th and long, this game would not be tied. I think that is playing to win.

Touché. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Chase & Higgins are both ridiculous.  2 amazing catches.  I’m starting to think Burrow is the luckiest QB in recent college to pro transition history.  Guy went from Chase & Jefferson to Chase & Higgins.  

Touché. Lol. 

I am laughing at someone on twitter said we should get Higgins. They seem to forget Pittman made the exact same catch on the exact same play against SF. He just hasn’t had stability at QB/

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I am laughing at someone on twitter said we should get Higgins. They seem to forget Pittman made the exact same catch on the exact same play against SF. He just hasn’t had stability at QB/

We’ll have our Chase in next years draft :-)

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Word was we wanted Higgins but Cincy took him with the 1st pick of the 2nd round. So we took Pittman instead. I agree about the QB play but I think Higgins is more fluid. Pittman definitely more physical. 

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Tbf the throw to Pittman was under thrown. Don’t know if that made his catch harder or easier though. 

Archived