Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

The way it’s looking, neither AFC team is going to be able to stop the Eagles. Philly has it in the bag. 

I hope not. I did pick the Bengals and Eagles to the Super Bowl and voted the Eagles to win. But I was hoping the 49ers would have beat them. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Back to a TD. Hopefully bengals figure things out second half.

On tv Dungy said half time adjustments are way over played by the media.  He said nothing changes materially at all.  The game plan is in place and there is no time to make a meaningful change.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

On tv Dungy said half time adjustments are way over played by the media.  He said nothing changes materially at all.  The game plan is in place and there is no time to make a meaningful change.

Manning said the same thing.

So much for all those bagging on coaches for not making adjustments.

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Oh I agree. In football adjustments are made play to play. Bengals looked like they were figuring some things out.

44 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I think when there is a chance to get TDs, a team should go for it. If they miss it, the opposing team has to go the length of the field. If the opponent goes three and out, the team has a chance to get great field position. I think going for it on 4th down is a win-win decision in that situation. 

That’s what Frank and the Colts did a few years ago against the Bills in the playoffs. We didn’t get it. Bills marched 90+ and scored the touchdown and momentum changed the rest of the game.  We could’ve used those 3 points when were marching down 3 to tie instead of to win. 

Archived