Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 29, 2023, Discussion thread

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FuedinHatfield said:

I can guarantee he's better than what they have in at this moment.

You can why?  Johnson probably hasn’t taken any 1st team reps since he’s been on the team.  Of course he’s gonna struggle seeing his 1st action in the NFC championship game.  As for Purdy, I think he just rode a wave of good fortune. If he balls out next year, then we’ll know he’s legit.

When you deep dive his stats, he didn’t carry the 49ers in any game.  Scheme had guys running wide open.  Running game was dominant. Defense was dominant. He at the most made 2 big time plays a game.  Maybe he plays in the 2nd half to lead the comeback and it’ll be “guaranteed” he’s the man?  We’ll see. 

22 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I see we have a lot of 49ers fans in the chat. Lol.  Have we forgotten about the punt hitting the wire?  Regardless, we need the Eagles to win so we can interview Ryans tomorrow and get our HC hired sooner rather than later.  

As a Bengals fan I can’t root for San Fran but in a way I’d love to settle the score and beat them for once in a Super Bowl. Eagles fans are just… trash…

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

You can why?  Johnson probably hasn’t taken any 1st team reps since he’s been on the team.  Of course he’s gonna struggle seeing his 1st action in the NFC championship game.  As for Purdy, I think he just rode a wave of good fortune. If he balls out next year, then we’ll know he’s legit.

When you deep dive his stats, he didn’t carry the 49ers in any game.  Scheme had guys running wide open.  Running game was dominant. Defense was dominant. He at the most made 2 big time plays a game.  Maybe he plays in the 2nd half to lead the comeback and it’ll be “guaranteed” he’s the man?  We’ll see. 

Well two immediate delay of games to start.

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Or that play with Kittle wide open.

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

As a Bengals fan I can’t root for San Fran but in a way I’d love to settle the score and beat them for once in a Super Bowl. Eagles fans are just… trash…

Yeah. You guys do owe them some payback for two of them.  I too hate Eagles fans.  I just like Hurts & Smith. 

Just now, RollerColt said:

If the Eagles win, I would be happy for Jalen for sure. He’s such an awesome kid.

He’s really the only reason I’m cheering for them. I also dislike 49ers for passing on Fields. This Shanahan scheme would’ve accelerated his growth and they’d be beating the Eagles today.  Still can’t fathom why they took Lance.  Could’ve stayed pat and took Mac. They’ll rue that draft for a long time. 

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Oh my gosh. 

6 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Well this is a plot twist

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I feel so bad for SF. Eagles are getting a gift.

What's going on?

2 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

He made one play. Purdy has been consistent for a good while Jesus. 

I guess we’ll have to wait until next year or maybe he’ll work some of that Purdy magic this half?  Regardless, I’m just not sold on Purdy like you are is all.  He has yet to have to put the 49ers on his back and carry the team since he’s been forced into action. Now’s his chance. 

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I guess we’ll have to wait until next year or maybe he’ll work some of that Purdy magic this half?  Regardless, I’m just not sold on Purdy like you are is all.  He has yet to have to put the 49ers on his back and carry the team since he’s been forced into action. Now’s his chance. 

I'm not either but he won a playoff game and did what he need to. Not going to crap on the kid. Andrew only made one AFC championship game.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Purdy back in.

Josh Johnson now being evaluated for a concussion. Purdy back in but cmc may have to play QB.

Okay, they are in a lot of trouble. They cannot blame the defense for this. The offense has to do its part too. It is a complementary game. All parts have to do its job. The offense has been bad and has given up the ball. 

Archived