Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hence why I elected to stop paying for season tickets. I couldn’t bring myself to selling them to other fans. Especially not nasty Steelers fans.    My reasoning was the hope that some other die hard Colts family would go in my stead.    I will say the final game of the season last year we showed up and represented well. We brought our best, the team just didn’t respond…
    • Well, as QB he kinda sucked in college, and he had only 4 games last year which really means nothing, so I haven't seen much progress beyond suck so far.  I can't think of any excuse that would mitigate that conclusion.   But he should continue to play, because it was never thought this team is that good, so its not like playing him hurts anything.
    • I might have been disappointed in the 0-2 start but it wasn’t because of AR. It was the vets  on defense. We have to see where we are by mid season. I just want to see him improve each game. AR projectory is a year behind now beached of the injury. Ideally he would have played last season then this season colts would have made the playoffs. Then by his third year he would be elite. Same projectory Allen took.    Thd only thing that will disappoint me this season is the vets on this team underperforming. Or the secondary being horrific because Ballard didn’t do anything. 
    • This has been a problem since 1984 and you think it would’ve gotten better in all that time. The number one problem is that Colts season ticket holders like to make money on their tickets and this is the problem because Steeler fans and other well traveled fan bases will pay a lot of money. These are not true Colts fans if you had financial issues, you couldn’t afford your season tickets so don’t complain that you’re selling your tickets to be able to afford things, it’s about selling out the team. This may sound harsh, but it’s the truth and I wish it would stop.
    • Richardson missed most of the 2023 season, so of course he is rusty at times.  I think he has played well despite some inconsistencies. There probably would  be critics even if Richardson took the Colts to the SB and had a perfect QB rating. Some people will be negative no matter what.   
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,098

• Solon

Solon 216

• C_Lew

C_Lew 176

• Superman

Superman 22,076

Moderators
    • RollerColt

RollerColt 13,748