Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10: Colts @ Raiders, Sun, 11/13/22, 4:05 PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Seems silly to go back to Ryan especially after it was stated Sam would start. That seems wishy-washy to me…but whatever it is it is. 

Jeff Saturday is here to win. If he thought Jay Cutler could win this game then he would have driven down to Santa Clause and started recruiting family members to put the pressure on... 

No doubt that Jeff is in this to win. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Jeff Saturday is here to win. If he thought Jay Cutler could win this game then he would have driven down to Santa Clause and started recruiting family members to put the pressure on... 

No doubt that Jeff is in this to win. 

I trust Saturday…that said I don’t like the “this is what I say is happening but this is not what I’m going to do”. It’s just silly to me. 

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

I trust Saturday…that said I don’t like the “this is what I say is happening but this is not what I’m going to do”. It’s just silly to me. 

Element of surprise - "The strategic advantage afforded to a party when its opposition may be caught by surprise. We should attack the enemy's camp now while we still have the element of surprise."

Too many people firing bullets at the Colts from different directions here. 

The narrative was that Jeff had no say at who starts at quarterback... That was to reinforce another narrative that the Colts are tanking... 

So he changed his mind... And decided to give everyone who is firing missiles at him the big middle finger. This is Jeff's only shot! He will absolutely use every trick in the book here...