Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

But one missed tackles give the opponents 15 yards. 

One missed coverage gives the opponents a TD….

It’s what he does…

i think he's a solid tackler. i was surpsied he missed that last one. 

but he wasn never known for his coerage ability, he has been one of our better run defenders this year. (i think EJ grades better technically, but on way less snaps)

Just now, EastStreet said:

It's not one bad tackle.

He leads team YAC allowed. 

And he leads missed tackles. 

he also leads the team, (close to league lead) in tackles.

the play secifically where he went from sideline to get Tannehill was a great tackle. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My mom and step-dad have a house in the 3rd best neighborhood ranked in Indiana. It's got 4 huge bedrooms, an upstairs, full basement, the kitchen and living room are huge, 4 full bathrooms/showers, 3 car garage, but the yard is little. Thier house as of now is only going for 600,000-625,000. You could live like a king here, because thier house looks like a house that a celebrity would live in, in a great neighborhood. 
    • You really need to let this go. I get it. Our opinions differ. Get over it
    • I think that’s due to the training wheels being put on AR vs Minshew who’s a vet and familiar with Shane.   i don’t have the exact frame of time, but it definitely was a 2-4 week stretch where the tight ends had more yards than our receiving room combined.  So if minshew wasn’t utilizing them as much and they still were at one point out-producing our receiving group, then that should show others how desperately this offense needed some explosion.    and luckily, we’ll be adding AR back into the mix, a full offseason JT, and an AD with a chip on his shoulder.
    • I think as fans of this team we’ve been spoiled.  Also a little bit of high expectations.  With the amount of money that has been put into the line, we expect them to get pancakes every play, and that’s not possible.  Also, with Nelson getting paid what he’s paid, we expect him to be the next coming of Larry Allen, which is a tall order.  Now I do agree, nelson atp is overpaid, but not egregiously.  But that’s the nature of the business and I wouldn’t want another guard.     we really do have a good line with some solid depth.  And hopefully with a qb that will keep defenses on honest with his arm, legs, and threat of the RPO…this line can shine even more.
    • I think a lot sports fans like you have decreased their interest in sports..... I know I have also.   
  • Members