Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

This Sunday, your Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) play another game against a division rival. This time it is against the Titans in Tennessee.

Last week, Matt Ryan enjoyed solid pass protection and was not sacked despite dropping back nearly 40 times. He and the receivers did the job with top RBs Taylor and Hines out. If the OL can protect Ryan again, the offense may have another productive day. They have to pick up the defense which will play without two of its top stars.

Colts have the following players listed as OUT:

•Shaq Leonard

•Qwity Paye

•Keke Coutee

•JoJo Domann

The Titans will play without 

• Zach Cunningham, LB

• Nate Davis, guard 

• Tory Carter, FB 

• Joe Jones, LB 

Per Link

Good luck and enjoy the game. :colts:

How to Watch/Listen to Colts game

Article on Alec Pierce 

Taylor and Hines expected to play 

Football Sport GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

WooHoo first poster of the day! (Well I guess technically second since NFLfan is stubborn and always posts here first haha :sarcasm:)

Come on Colts let’s get a win. We need to follow last weeks plan we had on offense but definitely do not follow the defensive plan from last week we stunk!

I always say win or lose I still really enjoy being a member of this forum community of fellow Colts and football fans alike. You all (ok maybe not all haha ) make Colts time so much fun (like that rubber ducky bath time song).

Let’s all enjoy some football and each other’s company here today.

p.s. Is Sam Ehlinger going to be active today ?

• Like 2

Roger Goodell is at the game- strange he would pick that game over a game like Chiefs at 49ers. I hope Irsay's remarks about Snyder doesn't back fire as in Tennessee getting a lot of calls. Goodell did not like his comments. I don't trust Goodell or the Refs at all. He was high fiving a Titans fan. If we lose fair and square I am ok with it, I don't want to see any funny business going on where if we get a big play it gets called back, or they get bogus PI's. 

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Roger Goodell is at the game- strange he would pick that game over a game like Chiefs at 49ers. I hope Irsay's remarks about Snyder doesn't back fire as in Tennessee getting a lot of calls. Goodell did not like his comments. I don't trust Goodell or the Refs at all. He was high fiving a Titans fan. If we lose fair and square I am ok with it, I don't want to see any funny business going on where if we get a big play it gets called back, or they get bogus PI's. 

Where did you see Goodell didn't like his comments?  He works for Irsay, so who cares?  I guarantee 31 of Goodells bosses directed him to not do much in the way of aiding Snyder.....

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Most likely business, honestly. Nashville just announced a new stadium this week, Goddell is schmoozing with the local movers and shakers in celebration today. 

• Like 1