Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JT ruled out for tomorrow’s game

ProblChld32

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol can't believe I'm not phased by this... gonna be tough to stay awake during tomorrow nights game :sleepy:

Football Sport GIF by New England Patriots

gene snitsky GIF by WWE

Bomb Punt GIF by SDSU Football

For some reason this doesn't bother me, I thought Taylor played bad on Sunday anyway. Now maybe Reich will open the playbook up GIF by The Simpsons- lets see, more sweeps, more roll outs, and maybe a bomb to Campbell. Homer is thinking now.

I think this game is a toss up, our offense might be slightly better, their defense is better. If we can win this then Jax at home, then in Tenn. We would be 4-2-1 and 2-2-1 in the division. Turn the season right around. Big IF's though. Probably the most important stretch right here.

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

I think this game is a toss up, our offense might be slightly better, their defense is better. If we can win this then Jax at home, then in Tenn. We would be 4-2-1 and 2-2-1 in the division. Turn the season right around. Big IF's though. Probably the most important stretch right here.

Yeah if we win the next 3 we will be fine, that is a tall order though. The game is on WRTV here in Indianapolis, so I don't even need Amazon Prime. People outside of Indiana can watch it on Amazon Prime.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah if we win the next 3 we will be fine, that is a tall order though. The game is on WRTV here in Indianapolis, so I don't even need Amazon Prime. People outside of Indiana can watch it on Amazon Prime.

I live in Canada and pay 20 bucks a month for DAZN, lets me watch any game any time. Condensed or full versions.

4 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

yupp. Because.. 

Patriots (say what you will, still nervous)

Raiders (always tough)

Eagles..

Steelers.. (again when's the last time we beat them?)

Cowboys (will kill matt ryan)

we HAVE to win tomorrow or Good night 2022

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

I live in Canada and pay 20 bucks a month for DAZN, lets me watch any game any time. Condensed or full versions.

And Trust... many ways of watching ANY game without the subscriptions. I've watched every colts game from up here in beautiful New England without cable or a sub for 6 years now.. the internet is a beautiful thing:thmup:

25 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

And Trust... many ways of watching ANY game without the subscriptions. I've watched every colts game from up here in beautiful New England without cable or a sub for 6 years now.. the internet is a beautiful thing:thmup:

haha yup I watch Bluejays baseball and Oilers hockey as many games as I can and have not paid for cable or subs in years. I like the subscription for NFL though cause its 20 bucks only for 6 months, and I can watch the game whenever, doesn't have to be live.

9 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I bet living in NE is cool but putting up with their fans has to be a pain lmao . Easier now though without Tom.

I think we personally lose this game without Taylor. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do as far as him being healthy on a short week. Have to rest him. This seems like a revenge game narrative to me. I think Lindsay will be the lead back, not Hines. In fact, my bold prediction is Lindsay gets 15-20 carries and has a decent game. Use him in fantasy if you have a Taylor injury over Hines IMO. Also decent in daily fantasy (especially DraftKings on the 1 game slates).

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Their D is really good but they have a bad coach and Wilson is injured, if we get pressure on him that will be a big key. Matt needs to stop the fumbling.

Didn’t they lose their starting RB as well? Thought I saw he tore his knee up last week against Raiders.

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I think we personally lose this game without Taylor. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do as far as him being healthy on a short week. Have to rest him. This seems like a revenge game narrative to me. I think Lindsay will be the lead back, not Hines. In fact, my bold prediction is Lindsay gets 15-20 carries and has a decent game. Use him in fantasy if you have a Taylor injury over Hines IMO. Also decent in daily fantasy (especially DraftKings on the 1 game slates).

I predicted us to win 20-19. I think we now win 27-17, seems odd but for some reason I think Hines has a huge game and we open it up. Matt has 300 yards passing.

Just now, FanOutOfTown said:

Didn’t they lose their starting RB as well? Thought I saw he tore his knee up last week against Raiders.

Yes they did, I think we win this. 

57 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Hines can’t run between the tackles he is a gadget running back that catches passes and takes punt returns 

hopefully lindsay can do well.
also maybe this will force Frank to call a different flavor of run play that allows the RB to get some momentum

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I bet living in NE is cool but putting up with their fans has to be a pain lmao . Easier now though without Tom.

Oooohhh it's been rough, but like you said alot easier without Tom!! 

But New England ain't so bad if you like all four seasons. Which is my wife.. I need to live on the equator :lol:

1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

Hines can’t run between the tackles he is a gadget running back that catches passes and takes punt returns 

The sad thing is Hines improved so much as a RB when rivers was here. He became a much better runner. But last two tests with different QB has been a mess. Screens aren’t working righty because players aren’t doing their jobs in blocking.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Their D is really good but they have a bad coach and Wilson is injured, if we get pressure on him that will be a big key. Matt needs to stop the fumbling.

They also have lost Randy Gregory opposite of Chubb which works in our favor. Chip Chubb all game give Matt a chance to make reads and progressions. 

I’m torn. I’m mildly concerned he’s out but also curiously optimistic on how it “should” force Frank to be more creative with his game plan. Spamming HB dive every play was making us predictable. We’ll at least have some element of surprise this time. However, for Gods sake don’t make Hines the bell cow. Feed Lindsey. 

Archived