Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 3: Chiefs @ Colts, Sept. 25th, 1PM

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah imo AR is too raw and his accuracy problems are a major concern. Getting injured all the time bc of his play style is also a problem. Honestly  I think after a couple years everyone will agree it was a waste of time but hopefully I’m wrong. I thought Levis would be more nfl ready. I never paid attention to Wilson.
    • I think you're taking this stuff too seriously.  When NFL coaches have been telling fans at their pressers about how long it takes high ankle sprains to heal, the fans are going to question the ability of a RB to play after getting a "mild" high ankle sprain without higher risk of aggravation.   When coaches speak to the long process of abdominal injuries healing...and they have over the years....fans won't necessarily believe the next coach who says there is little risk of aggravation.   I don't see it as questioning doctors at all, as far as diagnosis.  I see it as questioning the coach's decisions to possibly put the priority on winning the very next game.....or a bigger goal to sell the fans that their starting QB doesn't get hurt that badly.....over the priority of full availability for the rest of the games.    Yes, fans question coaching decisions all day long here, especially nonsense stuff like play calling and scheme, so I don't think its out of bounds to question a coach's decision to play a player on any given Sunday, based upon what coach's have told us about certain injuries over the years.
    • He pulled up from a catch he saw he was going to get hit this past week.  Even though there was a penalty called, it's still the most concerning thing to me.  He's got all the talent, but this is the NFL man.  If you aren't sacrificing your body at least a little bit, you're playing scared and that's a career killer mentality in this game.  Then you throw in the drops and I don't know if you make it through your rookie contract.  I liked the pick initially, but it's not looking so great now.  2nd round picks should see the field more than 20% of snaps which he's under than mark the past 2 weeks.
    • So at the end of the year if the team does crappy, just blame the turf   
    • Idk anything, but I looked at how much he was used as an outside receiver for most of his college career. Now sometimes he's used in the slot (or routes inside/slants/etc) he isn't used to the contact that he's going get??    He looks scared to get hit, and that's a problem. 
  • Members