Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts Schedule Release (Merge)

sb41champs

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I don’t like having to go on Road for two games to open the season but at least we should be the better team.

I love it, 2 road division games out of the way and very winnable games. We can get 2 jinxes off our back by winning on opening day and winning at Jacks in week 2. Teams that start 2-0 make the playoffs 80% of the time since 2002.

27 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Anything less than 2-0 before facing the Chiefs would be concerning.

We have a new QB, new D and tons of new players in key spots. 0-2 is just as likely as 2-0, my guess we split the first 2 games

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

We have a new QB, new D and tons of new players in key spots. 0-2 is just as likely as 2-0, my guess we split the first 2 games

if the colts split houston n jags that's a failure under any circumstances... your expectations are too low 

38 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Our first two games

At Houston

At Jags

I like it

To start 2-0 will be huge. No reason why we shouldn't. We have a loaded roster, everyone will be healthy entering camp, we have a QB that is still good, best RB in the league. We should blow away both these teams and make these statement games :thmup:

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Hopefully Matt Ryan doesn’t break his foot and miss critical time with his teammates. Lets hope for a clean start to season.

29 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

All I want to know is when do we play the Eagles 

Week 11 supposedly

35 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Anything less than 2-0 before facing the Chiefs would be concerning.

Yes it would. I'm happy to get what should be two easy road games, and two easy division games, out of the way. 

It should make week 6 (home vs Jax) almost a bye type week for week 7 (at TN)... And gives us a very easy week 18 (home vs TX).

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To start 2-0 will be huge. No reason why we shouldn't. We have a loaded roster, everyone will be healthy entering camp, we have a QB that is still good, best RB in the league. We should blow away both these teams and make these statement games :thmup:

Houston and Jax are bottom 5ish teams. No reason for us not to win. If we play like we played in week 18 last year, I might be tuning out early this season lol

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Week 11 supposedly

Yes it would. I'm happy to get what should be two easy road games, and two easy division games, out of the way. 

It should make week 6 (home vs Jax) almost a bye type week for week 7 (at TN)... And gives us a very easy week 18 (home vs TX).

Houston and Jax are bottom 5ish teams. No reason for us not to win. If we play like we played in week 18 last year, I might be tuning out early this season lol

If we don't start 2-0 if healthy entering on opening day, I have to be honest = I would be beyond shocked. I would be very disappointed. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we don't start 2-0 if healthy entering on opening day, I have to be honest = I would be beyond shock. I would be very disappointed. 

I'm still pretty meh on the Colts overall. I'm trying hard to re-gain interest.

If we look like doody early, I'll probably start my break from the board early this season lol.. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

I'm still pretty meh on the Colts overall. I'm trying hard to re-gain interest.

If we look like doody early, I'll probably start my break from the board early this season lol.. 

If we look like doody against Houston then I agree, some heads should roll. That would be bad but I don't see it.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we look like doody against Houston then I agree, some heads should roll. That would be bad but I don't see it.

This team lost in Jacksonville to a team that didn’t win again the rest of the season two years ago to open the season.  In fact they have lost twice to Jags in the past two years.  The Jags have won two other games in the other 21 games they have played in that time.  The Colts are in no position to be feeling like they “should” win vs anyone.

1: @ Texans
2: @ Jags
3: v Chiefs
4: v Titans
5: @ Broncos TNF
6: v Jags 
7: @ Titans 
8: v Commanders 
9: @ Patriots
10 @ Raiders
11: v Eagles 
12: v Steelers MNF 
13: @ Cowboys SNF
14: BYE UGH 
15: @ Vikings 
16: v Chargers MNF
17: @ Giants 
18: v Texans

2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

That buy week stinks

Yup, not the best. Not the worst though. At least it's before a road game. 

I would have preferred it a bit earlier, and before a bigger game. 

I'm still digesting the whole schedule, but seems pretty manageable. 

This schedule is a lot better than last years. When last years schedule came out, I looked at the first 5 games and went Think Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons- I seen 1-4 coming and that kind of hole is tough to dig out of. Not only that we end with Giants and Texans at home. This schedule has 11-6 written all over it with Matt maybe needing to beat Houston to clinch the division.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

This team lost in Jacksonville to a team that didn’t win again the rest of the season two years ago to open the season.  In fact the have lost twice to Jags in the past two years.  The Jags have won two other games vs the other 21 teams they have played in that time.  The Colts are in no position to be feeling like they “should” win vs anyone.

We have Matt Ryan now, big difference. Law of averages and lesson's learned. Can we take anyone lightly, NO but we should start 2-0.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This schedule is a lot better than last years. When last years schedule came out, I looked at the first 5 games and went Think Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons- I seen 1-4 coming and that kind of hole is tough to dig out of. Not only that we end with Giants and Texans at home. This schedule has 11-6 written all over it with Matt maybe needing to beat Houston to clinch the division.

To add to this we may finish 12-5.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have Matt Ryan now, big difference. Law of averages and lesson's learned. Can we take anyone lightly, NO but we should start 2-0.

They had Phillip Rivers two years ago.  The Colts have lost seven straight games in Jacksonville and eight straight season openers.  You can’t just say lessons learned and law of averages because if that was the case the losing streaks wouldn’t be that long.  

Archived