2022 Colts Schedule Release (Merge)

Sept 18 at Jaguars -- Time to get the monkey OFF our back

Oct 30 vs Washington -- Wentz comes HERE to play the 4:30pm game

Nov 20 vs Eagles -- Nick Sirianni comes HERE

Nov 28 vs Steelers -- HOME GAME on Monday Night Football

Dec 26 vs Chargers -- HOME GAME on Monday Night Football

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Holy crap am I seeing this correctly? 4 Monday night games, a Sunday night game and a Thursday night game? Just WOW

Unless you saw something I didn’t it’s two Monday night games.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Whaaaaat?    You don’t have us going 17-0 in the regular season?

Wow, you must really be down on the 2022 Colts!     :thmup:

Well I don't want to brag about us too much The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- You, like me have us at 11-6. That is probably accurate.

3 minutes ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Holy crap am I seeing this correctly? 4 Monday night games, a Sunday night game and a Thursday night game? Just WOW

We are favored to win our division by Vegas odds and now have Matt Ryan. By Vegas odds Taylor is 4th to win MVP.  Only Mahomes, Rodgers, and Allen have better odds = all QB's.

10 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

They had Phillip Rivers two years ago.  The Colts have lost seven straight games in Jacksonville and eight straight season openers.  You can’t just say lessons learned and law of averages because if that was the case the losing streaks wouldn’t be that long.  

We got this with Matty Ice 

7 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Sept 18 at Jaguars -- Time to get the monkey OFF our back

Oct 30 vs Washington -- Wentz comes HERE to play the 4:30pm game

Nov 20 vs Eagles -- Nick Sirianni comes HERE

Nov 28 vs Steelers -- HOME GAME on Monday Night Football

Dec 26 vs Chargers -- HOME GAME on Monday Night Football

We play Washington on Oct 30th, great. Maybe TY will wear a Halloween mask ronald mcdonald mcdonalds GIF

• Haha 1

@NewColtsFan I think I found your "wowza" series within the schedule.

Oct 23 at Tennessee

Not just a hard team on the road, but the division rival that we're supposed to beat, if we're to win the division.  But, it could be a trap game, because we're all gonna be thinking about the following week's matchup:

Oct 30 vs Washington

Carson Wentz returns to Indy for the late game, where most of the country will be watching.  However.....

Nov 6 at New England

A good team on the road, who is also a long time rival that has a history of beating us.  But just in case you win, and spent all of your strength doing so....

Nov 13 at Las Vegas

A good team on the road, that we lost to last year, and should have beaten.  Tired yet?  Exhausted yet?  Emotionally drained yet?  How about...

Nov 20 vs Philadelphia

Nick Sirianni returns to Indy, after we've spent all of our emotional energy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Hopefully we will know if we will win the AFCS early on! I dont think the last Texans game would mean anything if we take care of Jax/Ten by week 7!

We need to quit messing around and set the tone, win those first 3 division games, if we get the KC game than that would be the cherry on top. 

It wouldn't shock me if we were 9-6 again with 2 games remaining, keeping it real. Difference is, Matt Ryan won't lose to the Giants or the Texans to end the season and it will pay off having him here. I see a good fast start finally to give us some lee way, then the middle part of our schedule being a little rough, we win the last 2 games and win the division as long as we split with Tennessee.

bumming that were playing there Broncos on TNF.... I was going to take my son & daughter to their first NFL game... son is a Bronco fan & loves Wilson, daughter likes the Colts, but it will be school night she be able to... son is starting college and he will make decision this weekend...early in the year so he should be fine going

38 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

I thought that the league wanted division games at the end of the season to make it interesting and competitive at the end of the year 

They close with the Texans that is a division game.  It’s just week 18 that’s all division games.  

3 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

We will go home at .500 on our home turf.  The Jags have our number and I think we will lose again in Jacksonville. I'm hoping for a 2-0 start before we face the Chiefs.  Here's hoping!!

Nah, we will smoke the Jags this year, they won't know what hit them. KC will be a tough game.

Dear Matt Ryan,

Look at your schedule. November 28th. Beat them. Beat them into the friggin’ ground. 

This year should all be about redemption. Beat the Jags. Beat the Titans. And finally beat the God dang Steelers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Dear Matt Ryan,

Look at your schedule. November 28th. Beat them. Beat them into the friggin’ ground. 

This year should all be about redemption. Beat the Jags. Beat the Titans. And finally beat the God dang Steelers.

matt ryan falcons GIF

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Dear Matt Ryan,

And beat the Pats just cause.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

They close with the Texans that is a division game.  It’s just week 18 that’s all division games.  

Yeah I get that the last game is a division game but look at Texans they finish with 3 straight division games  Look around the league in general and you find division games in second half of season. We are done in division week 7 less the last game of season You don’t find that odd  End of season is for divisional battles Chance to move up or lengthen your lead 

Just now, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Yeah I get that the last game is a division game but look at Texans they finish with 3 straight division games  Look around the league in general and you find division games in second half of season. We are done in division week 7 less the last game of season You don’t find that odd  End of season is for divisional battles Chance to move up or lengthen your lead 

It doesn’t change that NFL wanted the last week of the season to be all division games (in hopes to avoid sitting starters was the reason for that change) it wasn’t a directive for the whole end of the season.  

Just now, bestQBever said:

I just wanna beat the jags in jax and the steelers man...

And the Pats I always want to beat those cheaters.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have Matt Ryan now, big difference. Law of averages and lesson's learned. Can we take anyone lightly, NO but we should start 2-0.

if we start 2-0 it will kill two bad problems we have had

losing the 1st game and winning at Jags

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Shive changed the title to 2022 Colts Schedule Release (Merge)