Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts Schedule Release (Merge)

sb41champs

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I saw on twitter and on here in a different thread the chiefs game is a 1:00 PM game week 3.

Id say the Chargers, Titans or Steelers are the most like choices.  It could also be a random Thursday night game vs say the Texans just to get the Texans a primetime game.

Well scratch the KC game.  The guy who posted it on twitter admitted he made all those up.

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Giphy.com, then simply right click on the image, copy the image address and paste it here. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e479ms11ii6ioqcxp47hu

Before I watched this, I thought the tiny kid was going to make a flawless shot lol! I admit I'm kinda disappointed lol! haha 

13 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Giphy.com, then simply right click on the image, copy the image address and paste it here. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e479ms11ii6ioqcxp47hu

If I learn something new it means I'll forget something old.  Like my middle name.

3 hours ago, Smonroe said:

The entire Packers home schedule has been leaked.  Pretty sure that wasn't by design, lol!

Wow!   Can’t remember something like that happening before — though I’m sure it has — just saying it’s extremely rare. 

The guy who leaked it is a Chicago sports radio guy.   Seems like a real jerk move.   I suspect he’s got a friend inside the Bears organization.   Doubt his source is in the NFL office.   

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Wow!   Can’t remember something like that happening before — though I’m sure it has — just saying it’s extremely rare. 

The guy who leaked it is a Chicago sports radio guy.   Seems like a real jerk move.   I suspect he’s got a friend inside the Bears organization.   Doubt his source is in the NFL office.   

It is funny how that's even news, but it is! 

The Giants schedule is out there too.  We play them week 17.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Do we?  The more losses WAshington has the higher the draft pick for the Colts. 

It's a slippery slope.  We want Carson to play well enough (70% of the snaps) to turn that 3 into a 2.  But we want them to lose as many games as possible so it's a higher pick.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Do we?  The more losses WAshington has the higher the draft pick for the Colts. 

No that has nothing to do with the pick we get. The more losses they have they could bench Carson and put Howell in. Which moves us back to a 3rd round instead of a 2nd. I don’t care if it’s a higher 2nd.

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

Wilson typically starts off hot out of the gate and falls off as the season drags on.

This is 100%

From a Wilson fantasy owner a couple times a few years back. Dude starts the season off in MVP form. Throwing TD's all over the place. Then just hits a stone wall mid October.. barely throwing for 150 yards it seems. I'll take wilson and the broncos all day in December lol lmao

6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I have no clue if this is real. If it is I like it alot. Some things on this line up to verified leaks.

Why they would have us playing titans twice that early is insane if it’s real.

If we have to beat Texans to get in we should be  good

3 hours ago, Smonroe said:

It is funny how that's even news, but it is! 

The Giants schedule is out there too.  We play them week 17.

Well, I guess going to that one is out of the question.  haha  I left NJ due to the winters (we lived about 30 mins from Met Life) and I still have family in the area, but NJ in winter is a no-go for sure!

I like what the G-Men did in the draft and off-season.  They could be looking to get back on top in the East next year.  This will be a good game for us heading into the playoffs.

19 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I have no clue if this is real. If it is I like it alot. Some things on this line up to verified leaks.

Why they would have us playing titans twice that early is insane if it’s real.

It was confirmed that Colts close the year vs the Jags so this is fake.

Archived