Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yes, I've been there, but very short trip.. Did some hiking, over a weekend. Very Nice place, isn't it still cold up there? Snow is done for the season? Have nice time, not sure if you would've internet connectivity all the time, how are you planning to follow draft? 

I hope we do. I hope to bring my laptop to finish some last minute stuff for work. We will be near Lake George. There should be internet access. I have my hotspot. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I hope we do. I hope to bring my laptop to finish some last minute stuff for work. We will be near Lake George. There should be internet. I have my hotspot. 

In those days that I went, didn't have both good internet and smartphones, lol... 

Anyway, it's more important to take in the beauty of nature than be bothered with what we do daily.. 

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’m watching but not seeing hmm

it was only a few minute interview so far at around picks 2-4 . Not sure if he will be checking back in with him or not. So if you didn't watch Pats show from the start it was probably missed but im sure it will be available to rewatch. 

Archived