Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yes, I've been there, but very short trip.. Did some hiking, over a weekend. Very Nice place, isn't it still cold up there? Snow is done for the season? Have nice time, not sure if you would've internet connectivity all the time, how are you planning to follow draft? 

I hope we do. I hope to bring my laptop to finish some last minute stuff for work. We will be near Lake George. There should be internet access. I have my hotspot. 

Thank you. 

Just now, stitches said:

No, they don't believe in him - they refused his 5th year option earlier today I think? 

RIght, it's a make or break year. Sounds like they aren't optimistic.

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Good.. So they probably are building the trenches, waiting for a top ten pick next year to get a QB. 

Exactly. Or if Jones tears it up, they look to re-sign him. Doubtful though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I hope we do. I hope to bring my laptop to finish some last minute stuff for work. We will be near Lake George. There should be internet. I have my hotspot. 

In those days that I went, didn't have both good internet and smartphones, lol... 

Anyway, it's more important to take in the beauty of nature than be bothered with what we do daily.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good for Atlanta, only problem is they have a crap QB throwing the ball lmao .

Well that is great so they can draft 1st next year as they build a new team over the next three years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’m watching but not seeing hmm

it was only a few minute interview so far at around picks 2-4 . Not sure if he will be checking back in with him or not. So if you didn't watch Pats show from the start it was probably missed but im sure it will be available to rewatch. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ChuggaBeer said:

Ok so heres where all you guys are.  I was in the Colts forum thinking man this place is dead.  

This place is the busiest Football Forum I have ever seen. I have skimmed through a few others and they have very little to no posts daily. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

So... I was wrong about the QBs... maybe the chance of us getting one actually is rising? 

If Ballard takes a QB at 42, he should be slowly roasted over hot coals.

• Haha 2