Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Jets fans must be so happy right now. Great pick for them. 2nd best player in the draft IMHO

They have had great first round picks the last several years but they really keep them. I loved Jamal Adams but they shipped him off to Seattle. 

12 minutes ago, strt182 said:

Pat has Ballard live in the war room , its possible they trade up says Chris, Chris said he had to turn off the TVs so that Pat didn't get anything secret before everybody else does.

Gonna go watch over there ESPN boring

Wow, Thibodeaux. I didn't think he'd slide much, but I did think he'd slide a little. I would have went OL because CAR isn't about to take a DL though.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

They have had great first round picks the last several years but they really keep them. I loved Jamal Adams but they shipped him off to Seattle. 

For two #1s. That was an easy and smart move, stupid for Seahawks.

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Would Vikings find a way to get in a surprise pick that fans don't expect? 

@NFLfan

I worry that we might trade out of the first round.  I stayed home tonight to watch the draft. Hopefully we make a good pick. We are driving to the Adirondacks tomorrow first thing in the morning. (You know the Adirondacks when you were here?)

10 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Wow, Thibodeaux. I didn't think he'd slide much, but I did think he'd slide a little. I would have went OL because CAR isn't about to take a DL though.

My friend is a Giants season-ticket holder. He likes the pick. I told him they should have gone with OT but he thinks the Giants need an EDGE rusher. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I worry that we might trade out of the first round.  I stayed home tonight to watch the draft. Hopefully we make a good pick. We are driving to the Adirondacks tomorrow first thing in the morning. (You know the Adirondacks when you were here?)

Yes, I've been there, but very short trip.. Did some hiking, over a weekend. Very Nice place, isn't it still cold up there? Snow is done for the season? Have nice time, not sure if you would've internet connectivity all the time, how are you planning to follow draft? 

Archived