Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah but I think it’s the smart play for them. Like I said in the mock, this draft class SUCKS from top to bottom. the usual stupid teams will be moving up, the genius teams will feast. 

This draft class doesn't suck at all..

The WR, TE, OL, DL, LB and DB groups are absolutely loaded with talent

Not quite sure what you're watching or hearing

Just now, tvturner said:

This draft class doesn't suck at all..

The WR, TE, OL, DL, LB and DB groups are absolutely loaded with talent

Not quite sure what you're watching or hearing

Just a got feeling is all. Similar to my feeling on the 2013 draft class. Just not a lot of juice around this class. 

Just now, csmopar said:

Just a got feeling is all. Similar to my feeling on the 2013 draft class. Just not a lot of juice around this class. 

Because the QB class is weak...?

The prospects in this class are light-years better than the 13 class

3 minutes ago, aReggie7 said:

Kyle Hamilton is still on the board. Reminds me a little of Derwin James a couple years back. Highly rated safety projected to go high but fell to the teens. I think some team will be really happy to get Hamilton. 

I'm extremely surprised he is there.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I like the trade. Some of the Vikings fans do not like it. 

Actually, I am not sure I like it now that I see what we gave up.  We traded 12 and 46 for 32, 34 and 66. I did not realize that we gave up #46.  Meh

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

The NFL website still shows Detroit with the 32nd pick, while the Vikes have the Lions' picks in the 2nd (#34) & the 3rd (#66) rounds.Screenshot_20220428-213659_NFL.jpg.5e28b28c4f4384104f0f3984312cb69e.jpg

I think the NFL web site blows anyway, but sounds like they screwed it up

24 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Jets drafted another WR.  I want to trade a low round pick for Denzel Mims.

That would be great too. 

At least Vikings didn't trade out of first round :D

Who knows, they might still do it.. Ha ha... 

Anyway, happy with #32, #34, #66... 

That'd not be too bad in this draft class, we can still get more good players worth if they've got their board done extensively well. 

4 minutes ago, aReggie7 said:

Kyle Hamilton is still on the board. Reminds me a little of Derwin James a couple years back. Highly rated safety projected to go high but fell to the teens. I think some team will be really happy to get Hamilton. 

Derwin James was an all around better player out of college

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Actually, I am not sure I like it now that I see what we gave up.  We traded 12 and 46 for 32, 34 and 66. I did not realize that we gave up #46.  Meh

It was misreported when I first heard it too. It only makes sense if they weren't high on anyone projected for most of the rest of the first round so they felt more value to be had end of 1st/early 2d. And I would not sneeze at the 3d rounder. I think Stingley and Gardner going so early prompted the idea for the trade. 

9 minutes ago, tvturner said:

Because the QB class is weak...?

The prospects in this class are light-years better than the 13 class

No. Nothing to do with just the QB class, but the entire class. We shall see but just got a bad feeling here. I could be wrong probably am wrong(ask my wife and I’m always wrong) haha

7 minutes ago, tvturner said:

Yes it was

Comparing the 22 class to the 13 class is laughable

The weakest prospect group in '22 is better than the best prospect group of '13

We shall see

Archived