Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Ravens have traded back into the 1st and gave marquise brown to Arizona Cardinals

Dammit I hate this. They are gonna land Burks or Dotson. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Also, I don't want a QB this year unless it is in the 3rd or so.. I would have wanted Kyle Hamilton. 

I'd have taken Hamilton too, but the picks we got are still great, #32 & #34, you could get great players.

As long as their evaluations are good enough, it's good for building the roster for the new GM the way he wants. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

The Ravens are ballers! How the hell do you turn Marquise Brown and a 3d into a 1st round pick? 

They realize that teams win with young players. They will let some of their players sign with other teams and they get comp picks. I believe they had 5 picks in the 4th round alone (before any trades). 

Just now, jonjon said:

OK since you didn't take the hint of not posting stuff ahead of time welcome to my Ignore list

Just watch something live? Plenty of outlets available. I’m watching Pat McAfee, and it was brought up within seconds of happening. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Just watch something live? Plenty of outlets available. I’m watching Pat McAfee, and it was brought up within seconds of happening. 

I'm listening to ESPN Colts channel on Sirius, they're a little slower I guess - irrelevant though. This isn't a contest to see who can post updates first.

• Like 1