Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

42 minutes ago, jonjon said:

I have the brats to grill and beer chilled. Bring it on :) just wish it didn't take so long between picks. They really need to cut the time back.

Especially the first pick just announce it already!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jonjon said:

I have the brats to grill and beer chilled. Bring it on :) just wish it didn't take so long between picks. They really need to cut the time back.

Can’t go wrong with brats on the grill add some sauerkraut and mustard and my mouth is watering:)

• Like 1

• NFLfan pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@NFLfanI read earlier from someone that they'd be here so as to learn the picks before they get announced.

So, I'm confused.. Would or would it not be? :jump:

Anyway, I think it doesn't matter, sometimes these "rumors" would be wrong. Mostly it doesn't ruin it for me. 

In 2015, I wrote that I hope the Vikes draft Kendricks (after Green Bay past on him). I cannot recall who went before him but someone here reported that Vikes drafted Kendricks before the previous player drafted was announced. Some fans did not like it. 

I see Vikes fans in the crowd. SKOL!

1 hour ago, jonjon said:

They did recently cut 1st round picks down from 15 minutes to 10.

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

In 2015, I wrote that I hope the Vikes draft Kendricks (after Green Bay past on him). I cannot recall who went before him but someone here reported that Vikes drafted Kendricks before the previous player drafted was announced. Some fans did not like it. 

I see Vikes fans in the crowd. SKOL!

Once in a while, it might be known earlier, I guess.. Usually and mostly, it's us waiting for the pick to be in and announced. 

Pat has Ballard live in the war room , its possible they trade up says Chris, Chris said he had to turn off the TVs so that Pat didn't get anything secret before everybody else does.

Just now, NFLfan said:

You like him?? I secretly wanted him for the Vikings.  I don't know why. 

Because he can be a baller! Or not... depends on his mood. He's possibly one of the most talented corners since Ramsey. But a lot will depend on his attitude... 

• Like 1

• w87r unpinned this topic