Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts QB Watch Party

RollerColt

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Goodness.   Baker is a showboat big mouth.   He hasn't been accused of the things Jamies has.  Or done the things Winston has plead guilty to.   So stop

Shoplifting in college?  Sorry church lady.  That’s not a big deal to me.

do you have sons?

10 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Tell me how you know the details of the interaction? 

they explained what happened.  i did say it was wrong too, its not the end of his career though

he did come on way too hard, got in trouble and moved on in life.  that was never going to be the end of him

Just now, BlackTiger said:

they explained what happened.  i did say it was wrong too, its not the end of his career though

he did come on way too hard, got in trouble and moved on in life.  that was never going to be the end of him

The fact you think it's ok to grope  women without their consent is gross.  You enable guys that do that

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The fact you think it's ok to grope  women without their consent is gross.  You enable guys that do that

im not enabling anything

it was wrong, he was suspended for three games and got a big fine.  the punishment fit the crime 

25 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

he grabbed a girl once in an uber.    he thought she wanted that, was wrong and got in trouble.  it sucks but that doesnt make him a terrible person to me.  he thought she was into him and was wrong 

he never raped or forced himself on anyone beyond that

This days different 

Just now, Nickster said:

Multiple sexual assaults would be troublesome but not necessary allegations.

do you have sons?

I do.    They don't put themselves in bad situations and they certainly don't scream "I would grab her by  the *" in a cafeteria.   They haven't had to settle out of court on civil cases either

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I do.    They don't put themselves in bad situations and they certainly don't scream "I would grab her by  the *" in a cafeteria.   They haven't had to settle out of court on civil cases either

Unbelievable. I can't believe you haven't had to stress to your sons every day of their lives about all the she-devils out there who will try to falsely accuse them of sexual improprieties. 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

1 Everything is fine

10 Fire Ballard Tank Season 

1 to 10

Where are you at

Probably an 8 right now. If Ballard doesn't give the illusion this team is good by the end of day 3 of the draft, I'll be at a 10. Right now, I'm enjoying watching Ballard hang himself and people making excuses til the end until they realize we do nothing but the usual, and the team is at its worst since 2017 when Ballard took over.

Here's my thought. I'm probably wrong.

The Colts actually want Jimmy G and are playing poker with the 49ers . They made it public that they wanted a QB that would be available for OTAs etc...They are now leaking info that they are talking to Mayfields people. I think both stories are false and they are trying to get the 49 ers to come down on their asking price. Just a hunch. 

6 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

hopefully they do still trade Matt Ryan.  if not then Jamies is the only option left that i like

Baker is a pretty clear downgrade from carson in my eyes.  would be a stupid move, nobody is even sticking up for him 

That's where I am as well. Matt then Winston.

But I'm not giving up much for Matt either.

Just now, cdgacoltsfan said:

Here's my thought. I'm probably wrong.

The Colts actually want Jimmy G and are playing poker with the 49ers . They made it public that they wanted a QB that would be available for OTAs etc...They are now leaking info that they are talking to Mayfields people. I think both stories are false and they are trying to get the 49 ers to come down on their asking price. Just a hunch. 

Is that what you want to happen 

5 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I just pray this is over this weekend. 

Now you're making it even worse.

Considering all the currently menacing human problems, do you really think the Colts' QB problems demand prayer, more than all those other problems?

9 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

1 Everything is fine

10 Fire Ballard Tank Season 

1 to 10

Where are you at

5. No clue what’s happening or going to happen. I don’t even know what day it is right now. Might be the Johnny Walker talking though…

Archived