Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff game day talk

2006Coltsbestever

Just now, RollerColt said:

So how do Eagles fans feel now? Think they’re still close to being a contender? I’ve been listening to their trash talk all week. Time for them to sit down and shut up.

LOL I haven’t heard a thing from my family members back home in Philly. Yet received several texts and gifs during the Jags game. How ironic :thinking:

The silence from my phone today is very comforting. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

So how do Eagles fans feel now? Think they’re still close to being a contender? I’ve been listening to their trash talk all week. Time for them to sit down and shut up.

If you read earlier in the thread I've got a few in my house today.

Lol@ them. Thinking they've 'solved' the QB position..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This game is boring but the Dallas game should be interesting.

They would have been a tougher matchup for Brady and the Bucs, the 49ers. Thanks to Stafford and Rams crapping their bed. Bucs would have beaten the Rams on the road anyways. Only Packers can stop the Bucs.

Thats the thing with Tom, he takes care of business and plays at a high floor level for QB that you’d have to earn a win over 60 minutes. We did it for 30 minutes leading 24-14 but then crapped the bed. Cowboys lost to Cardinals and Rams to 49ers, while things were in their hands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

LOL I haven’t heard a thing from my family members back home in Philly. Yet received several texts and gifs during the Jags game. How ironic :thinking:

The silence from my phone today is very comforting. 

They're terrible (eagle fans).. Lol. 

I get to give it to them today though. Good day..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

This game is a joke. What a terrible WC weekend. I hope the Steelers and Cowboys game is good. Steelers will get crushed by KC tonight.

That is a crock we didn't get in, we are better than Eagles and better than the Pats even with Wentz. Pats laid such a big egg it was laughable  kawaii egg GIF- Eagles can't do anything right. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Ahh. OK. Ruggs is in jail. No one will sign him. 

Deflection. Reagor sucks is an easy cop out for those too vested in “Hurts can get it done” or “Hurts is our answer”. That’s why Colts fans, the grass is greener on the other side till you look closer at the fact we are a good team overall and need to get Wentz more help

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Deflection. Reagor sucks is an easy cop out for those too vested in “Hurts can get it done” or “Hurts is our answer”. That’s why Colts fans, the grass is greener on the other side till you look closer at the fact we are a good team overall and need to get Wentz more help

I wrote that because earlier I had asked if Colts fans would be interested in signing Ruggs, as WR seems to be a need for the Colts.

For me, I don't want to root for people like that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It’s the QB.

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yup.  Psychological.

There is no need for Brady to keep playing. The Eagles aren't going to win this game. I don't have much use for the Bucs at times; it seems that Brady rules the team, not Arians. 

On the other hand, I have Brady in one of my playoff fantasy lineups, so I wouldn't be TOO upset if Brady stays in the game. Kind of conflicted there. 

• Like 1