Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff game day talk

2006Coltsbestever

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man Dallas is playing like a bunch of clowns, what the hell was that clown GIF

That was the poorly executed version of Boise state lateral. Kellen Moore, the offensive coordinator, if you know played for Boise State.. Wilson had to take one or two more steps to make the defense commit before lateral under hand instead of throwing overhand.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

My BIL and nephew are huge cowboys fans. I bet they are having a fit.

Interesting they just mentioned covid and lack of stamina. Never heard that about the colts.

Heard it plenty on here.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Takes the point not sure if Reich would of done same not right or wrong just more of a 4th down 50 50 gambler 

Maybe bur with as bad as Dallas offense has looked and as good as Sf defense is playing its smart to take the points. If it was a shootout then maybe.

Jimmy doesn’t give you the QB sneak opportunities either like the colts have with Carson.

2 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Takes the point not sure if Reich would of done same not right or wrong just more of a 4th down 50 50 gambler 

Hey, Bengals did that and Carr almost drove the Raiders to a TD. Inside the 20, if it’s a yard, I’d take the QB sneak. If it’s 4th and anything more than 2, no, since it’s harder to run for it, unless I’m going against Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cowboys have an explosive offense at times, taking the 3 may have been a mistake??

Like I said it was only 1 yard, and if it was 3, I’d have understood. Anything 2 and under on 4th down, I’d go for it with the 49ers running game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Reich has been known to get players that open on crossers and stuff. having  A QB that sees them and hits them would be huge.

Yep, can’t emphasize and rehash how much Wentz ignored crossers underneath. 

• Like 1