Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff game day talk

2006Coltsbestever

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

The guy is literally super man... They even showed that stat about his OL basically playing every snap this season.

People seem to stay healthier and get open more often playing with this guy.. Lol

Yes I don't understand.. when he was on the pats everyone including defense played so well. Now same thing with the Bucs lol. Offensive line is great. D line. LBs. And DBs I just.... Annoying... Our wrs can't get separation at all.. this dude has Evans... And Evans is catching balls Wiiide open.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yes I don't understand.. when he was on the pats everyone including defense played so well. Now same thing with the Bucs lol. Offensive line is great. D line. LBs. And DBs I just.... Annoying... Our wrs can't get separation at all.. this dude has Evans... And Evans is catching balls Wiiide open.

Yeah everyone plays inspired with this guy. It's crazy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Hurts is terrible.. Lol

I'm giving it back to my eagle fan friends today.

I don't want to hear no nonsense about Carson. They still have no QB.. Lol

Oh yeah!!! They had 1 week to gloat based on our misery. Hurts leaves a lot to be desired as a passer. Great guy only goes so far in this results oriented business.

If I’m them, I’d give 2 first round picks to get RW and go from there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Eagles might be using that first round pick we gave them on a QB. Lmao. If that pick turns out to be great what a failure that would be on Ballard’s part.

Yeah but they will pick in the 20's or somewhere near that. They would have to get lucky to find a franchise QB with that pick. Lawrence may not even pan out and he went #1.

Philly gets a good play and it is holding lmao 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah but they will pick in the 20's or somewhere near that. They would have to get lucky to find a franchise QB with that pick. Lawrence may not even pan out and he went #1.

With there not being any QB going very high one just might be there when they pick. They also have I think 3 firsts to move up.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Philly gets a good play and it is holding lmao 

and a phantom one, at that

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

With there not being any QB going very high one just might be there when they pick. They also have I think 3 firsts to move up.

The draft is a crap shoot like anything else. A lot of luck is involved in these picks besides judging talent. I guess anything is possible but I would put my money on they don't find one. We were just fortunate that Peyton was there and then Luck was there. That happens once in a blue moon.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even when Tom gets sacked, their punter has a 61 yard punt. Can't make this stuff up. 17-0 at Half.

3 possession game with a half to go with Tom at QB... Roll up the carpet on your season Philly... Lol

Bucs get opening drive td when Brady gets a penalty for a low hit which wasnt to keep drive alive. Free 7 points. Eagles get penalty on big play by phantom holding vs Jason Kelce which wasnt and Tampa with a hit clearly out of bounds no penalty. Doesnt matter who anyone if pulling for here this game is NOT being called down the middle at all

Last season we saw the non call in the Packers game which helped send Bucs to Superbowl.....call the game evenly for BOTH teams.....

As for Hurts no he isnt the answer, Minshew who I have long bashed may be even better honestly.

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Remember all the luck the Bucs got in the playoffs last year. Every game something lucky happened. Then he got KC with their oline in shambles in the SB.

Brady is obviously great but damn he gets so lucky.  Remember the SB against the Falcons?   Atlanta has the ball at the 20, in a dome, and only needs a FG to ice it yet they go into a shotgun.  Lol.  Or the one against the Seahawks where Pete decides to throw rather than the obvious run to win the game.  We could keep going forever.  Tom is likely the GOAT but he's also easily the luckiest player I've ever seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

He's a Carson clone. Everything thrown high . Lol

It does look like how Carson played against the Raiders and Jags. Everything high.

5 minutes ago, Gramz said:

These Wildcard games have been awful, with the exception of the Bengals win over Raiders.  

That game was at least competitive.

I think 49ers at Dallas will be good.

59 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Just a reminder that the Brady lead Patriots didn't play inspired against the 05 Broncos and 09 Ravens in the wildcard round. Especially against the Ravens; they blew out the Patriots. 

Eagles might be the worst team to make the playoffs in a long time. They didn't beat a single team over .500.

I like the addition of more teams to the playoffs cause it yields more playoff games, but were going to see a lot more bad teams. Steelers are not far behind.

• Like 1