Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff game day talk

2006Coltsbestever

Just now, IinD said:

Living in NJ I've got a few Eagle fans around. They think they've got a shot today... Lol...I'm sure technically they do, but I see a beat down personally.

Let's hope not!  I'd like to see a close game with Eagles on top! 

Just now, Gramz said:

Let's hope not!  I'd like to see a close game with Eagles on top! 

Agreed, I'll never root for Brady, but I just don't see them even being competitive today. Hurts having to get in a shootout with Tom won't end well.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Agreed, I'll never root for Brady, but I just don't see them even being competitive today. Hurts having to get in a shootout with Tom won't end well.

Probably right.

Ultimately whoever wins will eventually have to go through Green Bay.  

• Like 1

Philly fans are laughing at us after last week but Hurts isn't the answer either, they are in the same hole we are in QB wise. We actually have a better roster so I would take our team over theirs. Both teams went 9-8, they made the playoffs because they are in the NFC East and in the NFC, otherwise they be would sitting at home like us. The AFC is loaded with teams with winning records. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I am convinced if we had played this weekend we would of gotten smacked. The division winners are taking care of business.

I think we would’ve played decent against the Bengals not the Bills though that O is rolling now.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

Not really surprised.

But I was hoping it would at least be somewhat exciting.

I think I'll go clean my bathrooms.  

:hat:

I learned how to use a Crock-Pot this weekend . Lol. No Colts yesterday, I didn't bother watching either game.

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Wow Bucs are going to be hurting on that oline when they play next week.

Just now, Gramz said:

Not really surprised.

Yeah I seen this coming. I am rooting for Philly despite how their fans have been bashing us all week for taking Wentz. Hurts isn't that good, today is proving that. When Tannehill gets bounced out I will be doing this too The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- at that point nobody can talk smack between those 3 QB's. If anyone thinks Tannehill can beat a KC or Buffalo team in the playoffs, I have a land full of sewage I could sell them for a million dollars. 

4 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Not really surprised.

That's what I did halftime of our game. I'll probably go ahead and do it again..

P.s. I hope the bills saved some aggression for Tom and Gronk for when the meet in the Superbowl

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Wide TF open Wrs everywhere .... What does Tom do differently??

The guy is literally super man... They even showed that stat about his OL basically playing every snap this season.

People seem to stay healthier and get open more often playing with this guy.. Lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

The guy is literally super man... They even showed that stat about his OL basically playing every snap this season.

People seem to stay healthier and get open more often playing with this guy.. Lol

Peyton is the only other QB that could do the same at a huge winning rate every year. Making a WR look better than he is or his O.Line look great. Hell we lost Edge James and the year after that we won the SB. No Marvin in 2009 and went to the SB, started 14-0. 

• Like 1