Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff game day talk

2006Coltsbestever

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Typical Eagles, like games past against good playoff teams. Go down 0-31 and pad stats in garbage time for 14-31 or 21-34 to make it seem like the game was better than the score. Works for fantasy though with Hurts and his rushing.

So true. This half quarter is all empty stats.

Like the 25 point scorer on a 30 win NBA team.

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Typical Eagles, like games past against good playoff teams. Go down 0-31 and pad stats in garbage time for 14-31 or 21-34 to make it seem like the game was better than the score. Works for fantasy though with Hurts and his rushing.

So true. This half quarter is all empty stats.

Like the 25 point scorer on a 30 win NBA team.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Only team that can beat them is GB, otherwise you might see this again Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

Bull .. he better not...

the bills exercised demons again a patriots squad that did nothing to them for the past 2 decades.. this man and gronk have been the true thorn in their side . Hopefully (I think they'll make it) they saved some of that pent up aggression for the REAL problem

• Like 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Bull .. he better not...

the bills exercised demons again a patriots squad that did nothing to them for the past 2 decades.. this man and gronk have been the true thorn in their side . Hopefully (I think they'll make it) they saved some of that pent up aggression for the REAL problem

I want to see how the Rams play tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I thought the first game yesterday was excellent. It came down to the end. I enjoyed it. And I love when the Pats get crushed; so, I have enjoyed wild card weekend. 

Yeah at least the Buffalo game with all that scoring was fun. I do think this cowboys SF game had the potential to be the best matchup of the weekend.

6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Yeah at least the Buffalo game with all that scoring was fun. I do think this cowboys SF game had the potential to be the best matchup of the weekend.

Isn't relocating to Tampa a form of retirement? 

Edit: meant for NFL fan

11 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I think the Bengals game was great. 

8 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Isn't relocating to Tampa a form of retirement? 

Did you quote the wrong post?

• Like 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Actually we just went on about the Rams lol but if cowboys win they play Tampa again.. that would be a good game

Cowboys stink on the road offensively. We have to see if they can keep their composure and play good offense for 60 minutes on the road.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@RollerColt Bernard has had a pretty solid career, no? When I used to play FF and he was with the Bengals, he would be on my teams. I thought he retired. 

Yes, we loved Giovanni when he was here, pretty reliable back who could get tough yards when asked. Only problem was Dalton would forget he existed for long stretches.

• Like 1

• NFLfan featured this topic
Just now, chad72 said:

Stafford hopefully can get his first playoff win but that’s as far as he’s going to go, IMO

Rams went all in too geting players like Miller and Odell.

Just now, Gramz said:

Say what we want....

.... ...when being Interviewed, Brady didn't even look like he'd just finished  playing a game 

Tom Brady Reaction GIF by New England Patriots