Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Sunday KC vs TB

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

Getting lucky now too, Tom barely got to that ball and the kick just over the upright

Sounds like most colts fans are turning this one off soon :peek:

Not giving up on Mahomes just yet. It is close though.

6 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I think the difference is that Tampa has an actual team. KC has Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Edward-Helaire, and like three guys on defense and the rest of the team is mediocre to trash.

They are far from being trash.  They were trashed today by better coaching and execution led by a pretty good drop back QB.  

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

They are far from being trash.  They were trashed today by better coaching and execution led by a pretty good drop back QB.  

I was admittedly being hyperbolic there, but my point is that the Chiefs are not invincible. There is a proven strategy to beat them, especially when their DBs and OL are half-asleep

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

KC is made up of 5 players.

Mahomes

Hill

Kelce

Jones

Mathieu

Everyone else is JAG

That's why our window is open.  You don't need to have stars at every position.  Every team has weaknesses.  We just need to find a good veteran QB and we are in the chase.  

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Some me people got free trips to ignore island from TigerTown 

I unfortunately have to look at every post I come across.

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Frank Clark

5 1/2

Actually still 5.

I give Mathieu a 1/2 also

Just now, TimetobringDfence! said:

I agree to an extent, but the Bucs didn't need help they are the better team so far but those calls made it way more lopsided and killed KC momentum in first half.

I’m not saying it wasn’t. But you have to be specific. I’ve pointed out why I feel a few calls weren’t bad calls. Apparently that’s not allowed.

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

According to these commercials, this Super Bowl is going to end all human conflict across the country. Never knew sportsball could fix massive social divides

In all seriousness, these commercials are embarrassing

My favorite is, “Football is a microcosm of America”

Like, chill dude, it’s just a piece of leather and some pads, it’s not that big of a deal

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

KC has played really dumb. It’s almost like the Head Coach’s some is a terrible piece of crap and going to jail soon.

Not trying to start anything here, but I’m not sure that’s all that appropriate. KC’s play tonight is not related to a recent tragedy that just so happens to be tangentially related to the Chiefs

Archived