Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

GB / Indy Injury Report (MERGE)

EastStreet

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

https://www.colts.com/team/injury-report/

https://www.packers.com/team/depth-chart

I'll update tomorrow with specifics after day 2 of practices, but a ton of injuries for GB. Not a lot of DNPs, but a ton of LPs. All starting WRs and TEs look to be gimpy. Same with CBs.

Moore, Willis, and Blackmon are the most impacting for us.

I think you posted the Packer depth chart not the injury report. 

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think you posted the Packer depth chart not the injury report. 

first link is the injury report for both teams

second link is the GB depth chart for those that want to see where the injured guys play

2 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Where would this team be without that pick this season.......

which pick?

6 minutes ago, AustexColt said:

Doyle out gives Noah or Hentges an opening.  We need Julian Blackmon.  TJ Carrie to cover Kenny if he can't go.  The defensive key is rushing the QB. The offensive key will be taking what they give you. 

I'd much rather have Doyle. He's almost a lock for short yardage. Great route runner.

Not worried about Moore being out so much. He's not played so well this year, and if he's gimpy, even worse. Carrie is a very good NB depth fill-in. Wilson played well early year at S when called to action, but yes, would much rather have Blackmon back. Blackmon did get burnt deep, and he'll have to be disciplined vs Rogers.

3 hours ago, AustexColt said:

Doyle out gives Noah or Hentges an opening.  We need Julian Blackmon.  TJ Carrie to cover Kenny if he can't go.  The defensive key is rushing the QB. The offensive key will be taking what they give you. 

Run the football 40 times

• Shive changed the title to GB / Indy Injury Report (MERGE)
18 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I'd much rather have Doyle. He's almost a lock for short yardage. Great route runner.

Not worried about Moore being out so much. He's not played so well this year, and if he's gimpy, even worse. Carrie is a very good NB depth fill-in. Wilson played well early year at S when called to action, but yes, would much rather have Blackmon back. Blackmon did get burnt deep, and he'll have to be disciplined vs Rogers.

Yeah, I don't know if this is a Blackmon type of game right now.  Adams is a handful and I like Blackmon, but he still struggles with angles in deep coverage.  This would be a great game for Hooker's skillset.

I am not too worried about the Packer run game and I think this is where Blackmon wows people.  Who doensn't love to see safetly just come up and smack people  (Sanders, palamalu (sic))     His coverage is OK but the converted corner definitely has room for growth in safety routes.

Just now, will426 said:

If our offense cannot run on the packers it’s gonna be a sad day they are weak there just watch Cook vs them..but Rodgers/Adams can eat our coverage especially Adams vs Rhodes  lol..that last matchup wasn’t nice 

Cook is one of the best RBs in the game. I agree we should hopefully have a better outing Sunday.

5 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

sweet baby Jesus hopefully this is just extra precautions.

The good news is they didn’t close the facility today so they don’t have a positive test for Autry yet. If it was positive wonder if those other three could be cleared by Sunday. Or if they could post pone the game to Monday. Hopefully it’s good news we haven’t heard of s positive test. They clearly aren’t letting players in the building even with a negative test that still have symptoms.

Per colts.com:

Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich said today that no players have been ruled out of Sunday's Week 11 matchup against the Green Bay Packers at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Reich also announced that defensive tackle/end Denico Autry has been placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, and will not play on Sunday.

Those who will be labeled as questionable or doubtful for Sunday will be released with the team's practice report later this afternoon.

None ruled out (except Autry) is great. I'm anxious to see Kemoko back, even on a snap count. 

Good thing Turay is coming back. Time for Lewis to show what he has and maybe Banagu will get some more snaps. Autry will probably miss the titans game also. Thank goodness the colts are following good protocols so no one else is missing because they were high risk contacts. All and  all not bad considering this is the first player after the season started to miss a game because of covid. He will be missed but I think we have enough depth to be fine.

We have been doing very well with injuries. Campbell and Mack have really been the only ones.

9 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'm really hoping the absence of Bubba doesn't affect our ST play. That unit has been one of the best in the league, so hopefully they can keep things on track without Bubba there.

Agreed, very concerning! I did see where Frankie Ross will be ST Coach and they have brought in David Thornton as a temporary ST assistant until Bubba comes back.

Archived