Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

GB / Indy Injury Report (MERGE)

EastStreet

49 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

does autry have covid or is it just precautionary because he was in contact with someone who has it . No article says if he has covid or not .  

Also wondering. Havent seen any reports. 

Edit: hes out vs GB

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30354801/indianapolis-colts-lineman-denico-autry-placed-reserve-covid-19-list%3fplatform=amp

1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

does autry have covid or is it just precautionary because he was in contact with someone who has it . No article says if he has covid or not .  

Sounds like he actually has symptoms otherwise I don’t think it would of said illness on the injury report. But what isn’t clear is does he have symptoms with a positive test or is he sick with symptoms and a negative test and they are just being catrful.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Sounds like he actually has symptoms otherwise I don’t think it would of said illness on the injury report. But what isn’t clear is does he have symptoms with a positive test or is he sick with symptoms and a negative test and they are just being catrful.

if he tested positive i would think it would directly say it .  i know the rule is if a player is around someone who tested positive they have to sit out for 5 days so that would make sense why he is out .   i think illness is just what they label it as, or i hope.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, Nickster said:

Yeah, I don't know if this is a Blackmon type of game right now.  Adams is a handful and I like Blackmon, but he still struggles with angles in deep coverage.  This would be a great game for Hooker's skillset.

I am not too worried about the Packer run game and I think this is where Blackmon wows people.  Who doensn't love to see safetly just come up and smack people  (Sanders, palamalu (sic))     His coverage is OK but the converted corner definitely has room for growth in safety routes.

I agree with all of this. I'm hoping things click for Blackmon though against a QB attack like GP. If he can improve deep, he'll be special. He's already special in terms of playing what's in front of him. Kid can go beast coming up laying a lick. 

Here's a summary after looking at Friday updates.

TLDR

WR - lots of guys impacted, but looks like most will play. Still, not a great situation for GB. 2 starters still LP, and 2 other depth WRs questionable. 

TE - both starters look to have recovered/healed.

OT - Both starters looked to have recovered/healed, but still..... and a depth T also

DB - lots of impacts here as well, but most seem to be back. Mostly depth except for King. 

ST - Punter and holder looks to be "back" from his back injury. Not a great injury for a punter.

Starters Out or Doubtful
None

Starters not at 100% (LP/Quest/etc)
WR Davante Adams  Ankle LP/DNP/LP (-)
WR Allen Lazard Core LP/LP/LP Questionable

Starters that seem to have recovered (back to FP)
LT David Bakhtiari Chest FP/FP/FP (-)
RT Billy Turner Calf FP/FP/FP (-)
TE Robert Tonyan TE Ankle LP/LP/FP (-)
TE Marcedes Lewis Knee LP/DNP/FP (-)
CB Kevin King Quadricep FP/FP/FP (-)
P+H JK Scott Back LP/LP/FP (-)

Depth Out or Doubtful
RB Tyler Ervin Wrist/Ribs DNP/DNP/DNP Out
DE Montravius Adams Toe DNP/DNP/DNP Doubtful

Depth not at 100%  (LP/Quest/etc)
WR Darrius Shepherd Shoulder LP/FP/FP Questionable
WR E St. Brown Knee DNP/LP/LP Questionable
CB Ka'dar Hollman Quadricep LP/LP/LP Questionable
S Will edmond Shoulder LP/LP/LP Questionable

Depth that seems to have reovered (back to FP)
T Rick Wagner Knee FP/FP/FP (-)
CB Jaire Alexander Concussion/Hand LP/FP/FP    (-)
S Vernon Scott Shoulder FP/FP/FP (-)

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, if Alexander and Adams both play, we are in big trouble. Then we lose Autry as a cherry on top. Very unlucky from the injury front. Don't see us winning this one honestly.

green bay is not a great team though , they are rodgers carrying them .   they do not even have a power run game they only run well because of rodgers .  without rodgers they would not run the ball well .   if the colts offense can score 30 colts win .  Its gonna be on the passing game to show up .

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

green bay is not a great team though , they are rodgers carrying them .   they do not even have a power run game they only run well because of rodgers .  without rodgers they would not run the ball well .   if the colts offense can score 30 colts win .  Its gonna be on the passing game to show up .

I'm deathly afraid they put Alexander on Pittman. If that happens, I don't see us moving the ball very well.

Green Bay is a lot like the colts. They haven’t really played anyone.  They got beat up my the Vikings while the colts beat the Vikings pretty good. Have no idea what to even think about this game. Could go good for the colts or we could get blown out if our defense doesn’t show up. Our offense needs to come to play. Hines needs to be used. 

59 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Green Bay is a lot like the colts. They haven’t really played anyone.  They got beat up my the Vikings while the colts beat the Vikings pretty good. Have no idea what to even think about this game. Could go good for the colts or we could get blown out if our defense doesn’t show up. Our offense needs to come to play. Hines needs to be used. 

Thought Tennessee was supposed to go deep in the playoffs?

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm deathly afraid they put Alexander on Pittman. If that happens, I don't see us moving the ball very well.

colts spread the ball around nicely .   pascal hilton , pittman , johnson ,  harris, hines , cox, doyle , burton .  the colts had a great record while pittman was out .

8 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, if Alexander and Adams both play, we are in big trouble. Then we lose Autry as a cherry on top. Very unlucky from the injury front. Don't see us winning this one honestly.

Well after reading this I won’t bother watching the game, clears up three hours tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

This might give our special teams an edge.

Hmmmm.

Scott was already on the report. And now, only questionable, but not travelling with the team? Sense? And they just signed another punter. Scott was their holder too. Would love to have a block/6 tomorrow, and another shank or two.

Archived