Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Today Is The Day.

vinatierifan4

Wierd. I went there and it recognized me, but I'm not sure why. I think that I was messing around with it a few months ago and watched a cricket match or something.

I don't remember a sign in process from back then, and I don't know why they would need to try to make that connection. It's "just another web site" as far as I know.

It's a part of the agreement between providers and servicers that costs the servicer extra (which is passed to the consumer). If you have service through one the services with an agreement in place, you're effectively paying for the ESPN3 service (and others, like BTN2GO and HBOGO for me) included with your monthly bill.

When you register, it verifies you still have an active account with a servicer that is paying ESPN for the ESPN3 service.

It's a part of the agreement between providers and servicers that costs the servicer extra (which is passed to the consumer). If you have service through one the services with an agreement in place, you're effectively paying for the ESPN3 service (and others, like BTN2GO and HBOGO for me) included with your monthly bill.

When you register, it verifies you still have an active account with a servicer that is paying ESPN for the ESPN3 service.

Ah, thank you.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120322/SPORTS03/120322029/Andrew-Luck-Pro-Day-Star-s-Mike-Chappell-provide-updates-from-Stanford-1-p-m-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com

Follow Chappell on Twitter, @mchappell51. He will provide reports on indystar.com, including a one-on-one

interview with Luck.

Stanford's pro day will be streamed live on ESPN3. The NFL Network will have two live shows from Stanford --- noon to 1 p.m. and 3-4 p.m.

A 31-7 record at Stanford versus some pretty stiff competition every year, completed 67% of his passes and threw 82 td's versus only 22 int's for his career.........has been WIDELY regarded as the consensus number 1 pick and number 1 quarterback the last two years!

I am pretty sure he has proven his worth already! :-)

He's proven all he can prove pre-NFL

....I would hope that nothing he does today sways anyone

If any of you don't watch this pro day, you're a communist, hater and most importantly a tree hater. That's right I said it a tree hater. If you don't watch his pro day you hate the Stanford Carinal.

stanford+cardinal+mascot.jpg

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Stanford Cardinal mascot.

And amphibians who have trouble makings choices..

Ya think?

Gonna be fun to watch him chuck the pigskin today. Any word on the Colts presence there? I would expect Pagano and Irsay to make a visit.

I read a report that said neither Grigson nor Pagano are there. And the Colts are only represented by Clyde Christensen.

Reminds me of the first year we had Blue ... before the game he would come out and trash the opponents mascot / symbol - like driving over a jaguar with a 4 wheeler etc.... super funny and always got the crowd going, but it was always scripted.