Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All 22 Access for the Colts

compuls1v3

Hey everyone, I was planning on going through all the games this offseason.  Does anyone have any requests for something to key in on?  First 5 requests will be acknowledged.  This will be a long drawn out process, as I will be reviewing during my limited free time.

• Thanks 2

The Safety play, Is Hooker getting unneeded hate and how well is Willis looking in coverage.

How often where there open WR's that Jacoby ignored because it was something I constantly saw is live action.

Did Banogu look like he was progressing as the season went on or the opposite?

• Like 2

1. Rogers - how often was he open in the seam (mostly running clear outs) and didn't get targeted. Really not just Rogers, but also anyone running in the seam.

2. Cain - seamed like he ran a lot of go routes at times, but was out of screen. Saw a few times he was wide open when we could actually follow him. What did he look like overall on those and other routes. He got some pretty bad throws at times when they tried to make him into a possession guy it seamed.

3. Oke - he got ate up vs the run a lot when playing MIKE. Interested to see how bad it really was, and did he look a lot better vs the run when moved to SAM where he could play in more space.

4. Rock - Coverage seemed to pretty tight most times, and he just struggled with technique/scheme. Physically, is keeping up? I think he'll be fine after things click, but just want to confirm he athletically/physically was checking the boxes.

5. Interior DL - just in general, did they, or individuals play better when Houston was in the game drawing doubles. 

I know it's a lot of work (all 22), and don't expect a deep dive, but any general commentary on limited looks is greatly appreciated.

Pass rush all day. See who has any semblance of talent, including a look at Turay pre-injury; see how Banogu progressed, if at all; see how Autry looked compared to last year, to see if there is any reason why his production regressed so much. Double teams?

Based on interest, I will do research based on the following criteria.

1.  Secondary/Hooker/Rock (play)

2.  Wide Receivers/Rodgers/Cain (separation)

3.  Banogu progress

4.  Okereke progress

5.  D-Line play

Bear in mind that I am only a fan, and have limited technical football knowledge.  I will provide input and screenshots as best I can.  I still haven't figured out how to post screenshots within a post (instead of links), so if anyone can help me with that, it will be much appreciated.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

I still haven't figured out how to post screenshots within a post (instead of links), so if anyone can help me with that, it will be much appreciated.  

If you save the screenshots as .jpg files, you can simply click on Drag files here to attach, or choose files... at the bottom left and then find the screenshot you want to post and click on it once, then click on Open. The in the Uploaded Images section, click on the Plus sign to insert the image into your post. That should be all there is to it. If you want, you can click on Preview (the paper with a magnifying glass) in the upper right to make sure it looks like you expected.

Like this:

Screenshot123.JPG.e35321579935ab56ac9cc1ac8859dbf9.JPG

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, twfish said:

The Safety play, Is Hooker getting unneeded hate and how well is Willis looking in coverage.

How often where there open WR's that Jacoby ignored because it was something I constantly saw is live action.

Did Banogu look like he was progressing as the season went on or the opposite?

I’d like to see the wr routes as well. Are they open, wide open and JB isn’t looking at them or are they just running bad routes and not getting open often enough. 

2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

If you save the screenshots as .jpg files, you can simply click on Drag files here to attach, or choose files... at the bottom left and then find the screenshot you want to post and click on it once, then click on Open. The in the Uploaded Images section, click on the Plus sign to insert the image into your post. That should be all there is to it. If you want, you can click on Preview (the paper with a magnifying glass) in the upper right to make sure it looks like you expected.

Like this:

Screenshot123.JPG.e35321579935ab56ac9cc1ac8859dbf9.JPG

Thanks for this help.  I'll try it.  I think the problem I kept running into was the image size was too big, and the files that I actually did get posted, were too small for anyone to see anything useful.

17 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

3.  Banogu progress

4.  Okereke progress

5.  D-Line play

Bear in mind that I am only a fan, and have limited technical football knowledge.  I will provide input and screenshots as best I can.  I still haven't figured out how to post screenshots within a post (instead of links), so if anyone can help me with that, it will be much appreciated.  

Understood. I just appreciate the effort. 

Several of the mods have the screenshot down. I'm more than good with links

48 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

Thanks for this help.  I'll try it.  I think the problem I kept running into was the image size was too big, and the files that I actually did get posted, were too small for anyone to see anything useful.

you can easily resize in several apps including MS paint. Extra step, but really easy.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, compuls1v3 said:

3.  Banogu progress

4.  Okereke progress

5.  D-Line play

So, I've also decided to add one more category, for myself, that I wanted to see.  And that was the play of Chad Kelly.  I remember from the eye test he seemed interesting.  Here's what I gathered from the first pre-season game.  Since there was no coaches film, I didn't attempt loading pictures.

Preseason Game 1 Notes

Friday, January 10, 2020

6:43 PM

Chad Kelly Entered in the 3rd QTR around the 7 min. mark

Y -Touch

Y - Vision (no coaches film, but it seemed like he was scanning the field a bunch, and not just throwing to the first read all the time)

Y - Escapability

Y- Zip

Y -Courage, aka standing tall in the pocket to deliver a strike (Will take a hit for a pass)

Y - Wheels (RPO)

Y - Makes tight window throws (contested)

N- Killer instinct - I say this, because with the game on the line, down 8, from within the 10 yard line, he had a bad pass for the touchdown @ 2:47.  We only had one timeout left, so we could have gone for it on fourth and maybe got it, but you can't bank on that, in my humble opinion.

Colts Lose 16-24

====================================

Good Passes (Catchable, Leading receiver, touch, etc.)

Misses

4 (one on 3rd down), one looked like it could have been pass interference on the defense, one on 2nd down, thrown into tight coverage, barely missed it, and one on 3rd and goal, misses a lob in the endzone.

Successful Runs (Positive yards/first downs)

3, one for 10+ yards, 1 for a first down on 3rd down, and one for a touchdown.

Sacks Taken

1 on 3rd down

Sack Avoidance (Mobility)

1 on 1st down (threw it away, initially called for intentional grounding but the flag was picked up).

Passes dropped 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Preseason Game 2 against the Browns @ Colts 

January 11, 2020

11:09 AM

Chad Kelly Entered in the 3rd QTR around the 0 min., 11 second mark

Y - Touch

Y - Vision - Based on him scanning the field.

N - Escapability - Didn't see it this game.

Y - Zip

Y - Courage (Will take a hit for a pass) - Didn't see it this game, but he was taking time to make throws, so I'm giving it to him.

N - Wheels (RPO) - Didn't see any this game.

Y - Makes tight window throws (contested).

N - Killer instinct - I'm saying no because he missed a throw on 4th and 13, and on 4th and inches within the 10 yard line, throws a pass that was batted down.

N - Internal clock - Holding on to the ball too long led to one sack and one throw away (that may be to harsh, so I can see it go either way).

Colts Lose 18-21

Good Passes (Catchable, Leading Receiver, Etc.)

First down throws (or passes over 10 yards, including touchdowns)

(Another one was called back for holding)

Deep ball completion (over 20 yards)

Touchdowns

2 pt. conversion throws made

1/1

Misses

Successful Runs (Positive Yards)

Sacks Taken

Sack Avoidance (Throw aways)

Passes Dropped

Summary, Kelly needs to work on his internal clock, was working short to intermediate throws pretty well, did take time to scan the field, but IMO still lacked the killer instinct (with will to win a game).  See comments above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

So, I've also decided to add one more category, for myself, that I wanted to see.  And that was the play of Chad Kelly.  I remember from the eye test he seemed interesting.  Here's what I gathered from the first pre-season game.  Since there was no coaches film, I didn't attempt loading pictures.

Preseason Game 1 Notes Colts @ Bills

Friday, January 10, 2020

6:43 PM

Chad Kelly Entered in the 3rd QTR around the 7 min. mark

Y -Touch

Y - Vision (no coaches film, but it seemed like he was scanning the field a bunch, and not just throwing to the first read all the time)

Y - Escapability

Y- Zip

Y -Courage, aka standing tall in the pocket to deliver a strike (Will take a hit for a pass)

Y - Wheels (RPO)

N- Killer instinct - I say this, because with the game on the line, down 8, from within the 10 yard line, he had a bad pass for the touchdown @ 2:47.  We only had one timeout left, so we could have gone for it on fourth and maybe got it, but you can't bank on that, in my humble opinion.

Colts Lose 16-24

====================================

Good Passes (Catchable, Leading receiver, touch, etc.)

Misses

4 (one on 3rd down), one looked like it could have been pass interference on the defense, one on 2nd down, thrown into tight coverage, barely missed it, and one on 3rd and goal, misses a lob in the endzone.

Successful Runs (Positive yards/first downs)

3, one for 10+ yards, 1 for a first down on 3rd down, and one for a touchdown.

Sacks Taken

1 on 3rd down

Sack Avoidance (Mobility)

1 on 1st down (threw it away, initially called for intentional grounding but the flag was picked up).

Passes dropped 

Updated game notes, bolded above.

Preseason Game 3 Notes: Bears @ Colts

January 11, 2020

11:51 AM

Chad Kelly Entered started and played through the first half.  Did not play again

Y - Touch

Y - Vision

Y - Escapability

Y - Zip

Y - Courage (Stands tall in the pocket)

Y - Wheels (RPO)

Y - Killer instinct - Kept moving the chains.  Did miss one third down conversion with a pass that was caught but was high, but overall, played well.

Y - Internal clock

Colts were winning 17 - 10 at the half, which is when he stopped playing.

1 for 3

Interceptions

1 (debatable whether it was his fault, the ball was wrestled from Hentges)  My personal opinion is that the ball should have been caught by Hentges.

Touchdowns

N/A

Misses

3 total

2 deep balls, and 1 intentional grounding...didn't make it to the line of scrimmage.

Ran for a first down on 3rd and 13, and blew by a defender that had him dead to rights.

Sacks Taken

3 total

1 - took too long to throw

1 - bad snap on 3rd and 7, and the blitz was not picked up, hard play to overcome

1 - no blocking

Passes Dropped

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Preseason Game 4 Notes: Colts @ Bengals

January 11, 2020

12:52 PM

Chad Kelly Entered started and ended the 1st half, did not come back.

Y - Touch

Y - Vision

Y - Escapability

Y - Zip

Y - Courage (Stands tall in the pocket)

Y - Wheels 

Y - Killer instinct - Kept moving the chains most of the games, only had 1 three and out.

Y - Internal clock- Didn't take many sacks.

3 and outs

Interceptions

Delay of game

Touchdowns

1 - Ran it in.

Misses

1 - ran 10 yards for a first down

1 - ran 10 yards in for a touchdown

Sacks Taken

Passes Dropped

============================================

Preseason summary-Chad Kelly appeared to have all the tool needed to be a starter.  He needs to work on his deep ball throws.  He seems accurate and has touch, and is good on the short to intermediate throws (10-15 yds.).  I could see him competing in camp.  On to game 1 of the regular season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Game 1 Colts @ Chargers

1st and 10, safeties are playing 25 yds. off LOS.  D-Line does not get penetration, right end Muhammed gets sucked in for a run to the defense's right.  The good corner play of Moore forced the run back inside and he converged with Leonard and Muhammed for the stop, no gain..

https://imgur.com/OuFboo3

https://imgur.com/EDxhRzS

https://imgur.com/MAIGkD8

https://imgur.com/MRSb8Xc

https://imgur.com/wPnkbVs

On 1/7/2020 at 5:13 PM, EastStreet said:

1. Rogers - how often was he open in the seam (mostly running clear outs) and didn't get targeted. Really not just Rogers, but also anyone running in the seam.

2. Cain - seamed like he ran a lot of go routes at times, but was out of screen. Saw a few times he was wide open when we could actually follow him. What did he look like overall on those and other routes. He got some pretty bad throws at times when they tried to make him into a possession guy it seamed.

3. Oke - he got ate up vs the run a lot when playing MIKE. Interested to see how bad it really was, and did he look a lot better vs the run when moved to SAM where he could play in more space.

4. Rock - Coverage seemed to pretty tight most times, and he just struggled with technique/scheme. Physically, is keeping up? I think he'll be fine after things click, but just want to confirm he athletically/physically was checking the boxes.

5. Interior DL - just in general, did they, or individuals play better when Houston was in the game drawing doubles. 

I know it's a lot of work (all 22), and don't expect a deep dive, but any general commentary on limited looks is greatly appreciated.

Glad someone else see's #3!

OuFboo3.png

https://imgur.com/OuFboo3 

EDxhRzS.png

https://imgur.com/EDxhRzS

MAIGkD8.png

https://imgur.com/MAIGkD8

MRSb8Xc.png

https://imgur.com/MRSb8Xc

wPnkbVs.png

https://imgur.com/wPnkbVs

I put the cursor where i wanted the photo, clicked on Insert other media, clicked on Insert image from URL, copy/pasted your URL for the photo into the space provided, added ".png" to the end of the copy/pasted URL, and clicked on Insert into post. Rinse, repeat. Hope this helps.

8 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rally5 said:

Glad someone else see's #3!

Yup, it was pretty glaring on a lot of plays. I have to hand it to Eberflus for moving him to SAM. He still plays passing down MIKE, which is fine, but still getting abused some (at MIKE) when teams run on passing downs. He's much much better when not taking on blocks in the middle or trying to navigate so much traffic. His lower body build is just not what it needs to be to play all downs there. 

I am really glad to see at SAM. He's without a doubt better than Adams and Franklin (both late round picks). One has to think the'll drop one (likely Franklin), and bring in depth at MIKE. I'd love to see them go FA this time given how undervalued LB is in the FA market.

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Yup, it was pretty glaring on a lot of plays. I have to hand it to Eberflus for moving him to SAM. He still plays passing down MIKE, which is fine, but still getting abused some (at MIKE) when teams run on passing downs. He's much much better when not taking on blocks in the middle or trying to navigate so much traffic. His lower body build is just not what it needs to be to play all downs there. 

I am really glad to see at SAM. He's without a doubt better than Adams and Franklin (both late round picks). One has to think the'll drop one (likely Franklin), and bring in depth at MIKE. I'd love to see them go FA this time given how undervalued LB is in the FA market.

I agree, he' great in space and that's what pops for people but he can't find a hole to save his life.  As a Mike I see him making very few plays behind or at the line he just gets lost.  He's a good point and shoot backer once he does find the ball he's great at tracking it down and should cover well but as a Mike he lacks instincts in the run game as I see it, same thing in college, great in space, maybe he'll improve.

13 minutes ago, Rally5 said:

I agree, he' great in space and that's what pops for people but he can't find a hole to save his life.  As a Mike I see him making very few plays behind or at the line he just gets lost.  He's a good point and shoot backer once he does find the ball he's great at tracking it down and should cover well but as a Mike he lacks instincts in the run game as I see it, same thing in college, great in space, maybe he'll improve.

I think Stanford did him an injustice playing him in the middle. Not that bad though since they play a 3-4. ND ran at him with a lot of success. He was kind of a tweener in college, but just didn't have the base to really excel in the middle. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

I think Stanford did him an injustice playing him in the middle. Not that bad though since they play a 3-4. ND ran at him with a lot of success. He was kind of a tweener in college, but just didn't have the base to really excel in the middle. 

I don't think it's his base although that can be true, it's like a RB who can't find a hole and bounces all the time, a lot of instinct at work there. I just don't think he reads and/or anticipates as a Mike. Backup Sam is a good call unless he improves, he's young.

13 minutes ago, Rally5 said:

I don't think it's his base although that can be true, it's like a RB who can't find a hole and bounces all the time, a lot of instinct at work there. I just don't think he reads and/or anticipates as a Mike. Backup Sam is a good call unless he improves, he's young.

His base if very slight compared to Walker and most 4-3 MLBs. IMO, he can't shed a block in the middle to save his life. He just can't hold the point of attack. Here's a comparison of combine photos. Walker has some tree trunks. 

usa-today-9919775.0.jpg

nfl-combine-football-indianapolis-usa-sh

IMO, Oke is settling in nicely as starting SAM and fill in at MIKE on passing downs until they find 3 down MLB. Honestly with as little as we play SAM, I'm perfectly fine with Walker being 2 downs + Oke 3rd passing. It limits packages a bit shuffling Oke back and forth, but it will work until we can find true MIKE depth.

Since I got a laugh at my college description of Oke.... 

Here's what ND did vs Oke...

272 team rushing yards.... 

Dexter Williams 21 for 161, 7.7 avg, 

If you watch the game, Oke get's swallowed up whole like a whale slurping up a guppie.

He would have done much better outside in a 4-3

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Deflect?   Butt hurt?   Nope.   You’re wrong — again.

Chris Ballard was so horrified with Okereke in that one game that what did he do?   He drafted him 89th overall.   That’s how bad he was.   If you had the call you would not have picked Okereke.   You’d have remembered the one game. 

You suffer from the same thing as many other draft lovers here suffer from.    You see what a player IS.   A true scout tries to see what a player CAN BE.    Big, big difference.  

As to Reich, now you’ve changed your story, as you typically do.   You stated in several threads that Reich was a bad play caller in 2018.  When I called you out and pressed you on it, all you could point to was the KC playoff game.   That’s it.   So today, insisting that you’re right about the KC game,  but you don’t seem to be arguing for the whole 2018 season anymore.   Which was your original argument.   See?   This is what you do.

As for Willis.   I literally caught you in a lie.   I have multiple times called you on it, including tonight.  You’ve never once denied it.   The typical thing most people do when called a liar is to deny it.    You never have.   Not once.   I find that....  revealing.   

You don’t like being told you’re wrong.  Ever.     That’s why we knock heads. 

Whoa! Pot meet kettle!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, EastStreet said:

You quoted zero posts... Do you need help with the definition of "quote"..... lazy...

And a game I couldn't possibly see? WTH are you talking about. I have just about every channel available in my package, have slingboxes in two states (including IN, and used to have one in GE), and have Kodi on most of my TVs via FireTV...... What can't I get? The only times I can't get something is when I'm literally in the air without WiFi capable of streaming, and even then I record via DVRs and NAS. I've streamed Colts games in Europe and even on a private island in Central America.. If you need some streaming pointers let me know... 

Pre-season games.   Local TV.   Not televised where you could pick it up.    Sling that.    You made the claim in the pre-season.   August.   I called you on it in August.   I've made the claim multiple times.   And now,  5 months later,  you come up with an explanation?   Sling box?    Now?    You couldn't have said that 5 months ago?    Or any other time I called you on it?     Now?  Nice try.

Quite honestly,  I've spent plenty of time writing long posts to you and it's a waste of my time.    You're not interested in anything that shows you're wrong.

You simply move the goal line.    You change the argument.     You did it in the previous exchange in the thread and you always act like you don't understand.

You made several posts last off-season saying Frank Reich was a poor play caller in 2018.   You made the claim in several different threads.    I called you on it.   The only game you pointed to was the KC playoff game.    That's it.   One game.   That's proof of nothing.

And now, your new argument is that posters here agree with you that Reich did a poor job in the KC playoff game.    My response is...    so?      That wasn't even your original argument.    You've dropped that and moved on.    Pretended you never said it.    Ask for me to go fishing for posts to prove you said it.    You said it alright.   Multiple times.    I called you on it multiple times.    Pretending you didn't say it now is simply par for the course for you. 

I try to waste as little time on you as possible.    I try my best to ignore you, per Nadine's wishes.    I'm doing better,  but I reserve the right to point out the worst of your nonsense.  Perhaps not all of it,  only the most insulting.     Otherwise,  knock yourself out...   I'll try to avoid you.....

Good luck....

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Pre-season games.   Local TV.   Not televised where you could pick it up.    Sling that.    You made the claim in the pre-season.   August.   I called you on it in August.   I've made the claim multiple times.   And now,  5 months later,  you come up with an explanation?   Sling box?    Now?    You couldn't have said that 5 months ago?    Or any other time I called you on it?     Now?  Nice try.

Either you're technologically illiterate or simply unaware of what's out there... I have two slingboxes and Kodi with several sports add ons.... 

Here's what they do.

https://www.slingbox.com/

https://kodi.tv/

I have one (M1 slingbox) networked at my mother's house which let's me watch and control one of her cable boxes. I also have Kodi which you can stream about anything you want.

Since you are calling me a liar, please say the word and I will post a pic or vid clip of me logging into the slingbox and showing something local to Indy.... 

Quite honestly,  I've spent plenty of time writing long posts to you and it's a waste of my time.    You're not interested in anything that shows you're wrong.

Problem is, aside from anecdotal throw up, you provide no actual facts to back up any of your arguments. If it's such a waste of time, stop replying to posts that aren't even addressed to you.

You simply move the goal line.    You change the argument.     You did it in the previous exchange in the thread and you always act like you don't understand.

This is rich. I specifically called you out for deflecting and changing topics. What started on one topic has now moved to several topics... 

You made several posts last off-season saying Frank Reich was a poor play caller in 2018.   You made the claim in several different threads.    I called you on it.   The only game you pointed to was the KC playoff game.    That's it.   One game.   That's proof of nothing.

Like I said, quote the posts and the context.... Personally, I'm sure I called out specific game plans or calls like I've done this last season. It's rare I'm not specific with applied example and context (unlike you)... But like I said, stop with the anecdotal lazy garbage and provide detail.

And now, your new argument is that posters here agree with you that Reich did a poor job in the KC playoff game.    My response is...    so?      That wasn't even your original argument.    You've dropped that and moved on.    Pretended you never said it.    Ask for me to go fishing for posts to prove you said it.    You said it alright.   Multiple times.    I called you on it multiple times.    Pretending you didn't say it now is simply par for the course for you. 

See above... Quote a specific post. We can then discuss the specific game/series/play. But you won't.... 

I try to waste as little time on you as possible.    I try my best to ignore you, per Nadine's wishes.    I'm doing better,  but I reserve the right to point out the worst of your nonsense.  Perhaps not all of it,  only the most insulting.     Otherwise,  knock yourself out...   I'll try to avoid you.....

You can't resist being you. I've asked you to ignore my posts... If you can't resist, use some fact, quote the posts, and stop your nonsense. I doubt you'll stop because you love pontificating with anecdotal lazy stuff trying to pass off as some wise sage with "industry" experience, which you are not.

• Thanks 1

@NewColtsFan

Just so you don't have to ask. Here's a pic of me watching Indy local TV on my laptop. If you'd prefer a pic of it streaming on one of my TVs via a Firestick, I can do that too. Note the upper left corner (slingbox logo plus the name I chose for this particular one), the middle pic (local Indy commercial which even includes a local Indy business and their address), the mid right (guide showing current Indy broadcast guide and station call letters), and bottom right (showing current date and time)...

So, you're wrong again. Shocker. What else ya got? lol... 

You may want to refrain from calling folks liars on items that they can so easily prove you wrong.

sb.JPG

Regarding watching preseason games outside local market..

I'm not in the local market, but I watch preseason games live via nfl.gamepass ($99 / year).  For regular season games, gamepass gives you the live local radio broadcast during the game, then you can watch the video broadcast right after the game ends.

My game day routine is to listen to the live radio broadcast (with gamepass) and follow the live game cast on either espn or nfl.com.  Then once the game is over I can watch the video broadcast of the game on gamepass (commercial breaks and halftime are removed from this feed). 

4 minutes ago, ponyboy said:

I'm not in the local market, but I watch preseason games live via nfl.gamepass ($99 / year).  For regular season games, gamepass gives you the live local radio broadcast during the game, then you can watch the video broadcast right after the game ends.

My game day routine is to listen to the live radio broadcast (with gamepass) and follow the live game cast on either espn or nfl.com.  Then once the game is over I can watch the video broadcast of the game on gamepass (commercial breaks and halftime are removed from this feed). 

If you have friends or family in Indy, slingbox is a great legal way to watch without a lot of expense (1X cost of the box). If you don't, and like tech stuff, check out Kodi and the sports addons. There are also several websites (not legal) that stream all the games.

2 hours ago, ponyboy said:

Same here.  I get all preseason through gamepass 
And, stay gold ponyboy, stay gold.  

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, compuls1v3 said:

3.  Banogu progress

4.  Okereke progress

5.  D-Line play

1st Defensive Series

2nd and 8, ball on 41.  Good d-line pressure, pass to the left (defense), short gain of 2.

zvSCQ1S.png

JxmjJmk.png

GfMdzod.png

3rd and 6 on 43, Bangou gets a sack off the left side.

Jgt3iZP.png

dHV1P6L.png

4th and 12 on 37, punt.