Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Divisional Round

danlhart87

58 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Titans have a legit SB. They have a elite defense. Combine Henry now with a good QB it’s hard to stop them.

I think this is a very good match up for TN. 

I thought BAL would do better, but frankly not shocked. 

Still thinking KC will beat Houston, and later TN... both by 2 scores.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

He's deserved the accolades, but his play style simply is not sustainable 

Yeah, I think he has to do it this year or it doesn't happen without some changes in their attack.

BTW - game over if Balt doesn't score a TD this next drive.

Its normally hard for me to root for teams in our division, but i gotta give these Titans some credit.  They have a nice team.

A team you can get behind.  Good for them.

An AFC championship of Tennessee and Houston would do nothing but improve us long-term.  The Colts will have to get things right fast if they wanna compete.  I prefer the iron sharpens iron approach bbetter than the rainbows and unirorn days of easy division championships and getting eaten alive in playoff days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Its normally hard for me to root for teams in our division, but i gotta give these Titans some credit.  They have a nice team.

A team you can get behind.  Good for them.

An AFC championship of Tennessee and Houston would do nothing but improve us long-term.  The Colts will have to get things right fast if they wanna compete.  I prefer the iron sharpens iron approach bbetter than the rainbows and unirorn days of easy division championships and getting eaten alive in playoff days.

I’m so torn. I really want them to lose but for some reason I’m ok if they win.  I live in Tennessee, so I have listen to this on the radio 24/7

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ryan Tannehill is shutting a lot of folks up and making himself a LOT of money.

Its like things could be lining up for the Chiefs this year or the Titans could go all the way.

It wouldn't surprise me if this ends up like Flacco. Tannehill with perfect timing, gets big contract. and this is his peak moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, poaponies said:

I just think Tennessee got hot at the right time. I wonder how kc going to do 

Like us last year somewhat.
i also wonder if basically sitting for 3 weeks affected them as well.  The ravens put brakes on all that momentum they had. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think this is a very good match up for TN. 

I thought BAL would do better, but frankly not shocked. 

Still thinking KC will beat Houston, and later TN... both by 2 scores.

I think that's about right.  Although I will say Tn did beat KC this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coltsva said:

It wouldn't surprise me if this ends up like Flacco. Tannehill with perfect timing, gets big contract. and this is his peak moment.

Difference was those Ravens did not have a guy like Henry. If not for a Hail Mary, Peyton probably makes the SB his first year with the Broncos with HFA in the AFC.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Looking like the BYE might claim another victim.

It's absolutely horrid to have such a dominant team in the regular season.. then just lose the first game of the playoffs. Just feels like the whole season was a waste. All those good times and high fives. All those feel good Mondays. It's just all over.. poor Ravens fans. And they haven't lost since what September??