Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Divisional Round

danlhart87

2 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I don’t see KC beating this Titans team. They are manhandling everybody. Jackson is way more mobile than Mahomes and they are taking it to him. 

Baltimores passing game is not very complex to shut down.  Especially when the other team has the lead and they've taken away all of B mores running options.  As I've stated on this forum more than once,  Lamar Jackson ain't that great of a passer if he's put in a situation where he's got to depend totally on the arm.  They wouldn't put this type of shut down on Mahomes like that because Mahomes is a pure passer and the HC is brilliant at scheming up offense. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

It's absolutely horrid to have such a dominant team in the regular season.. then just lose the first game of the playoffs. Just feels like the whole season was a waste. All those good times and high fives. All those feel good Mondays. It's just all over.. poor Ravens fans. And they haven't lost since what September??

2005 Colts, 2007 Colts, flashbacks of losing with a bye week at home

Geez...it's going to be an all out rout now.

I thought the Titans had a good chance this game, but I didn't expect Balt not to show up.

If the Titans continue to play this well on offense they can beat KC (who I think will win tomorrow).

Just now, LockeDown said:

True but he typically gets out of the pocket so his receivers get open. They’ll kill him.

Ravens abandoned the run too quickly and something tells me The Chiefs showcase the run more and not just Mahomes passing. 

Just now, chad72 said:

Ravens abandoned the run too quickly and something tells me The Chiefs showcase the run more and not just Mahomes passing. 

The Titans made the Ravens have to win by passing. Lol 

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

Baltimores passing game is not very complex to shut down.  Especially when the other team has the lead and they've taken away all of B mores running options.  As I've stated on this forum more than once,  Lamar Jackson ain't that great of a passer if he's put in a situation where he's got to depend totally on the arm.  They wouldn't put this type of shut down on Mahomes like that because Mahomes is a pure passer and the HC is brilliant at scheming up offense. 

We’ll see. I think everyone is enamored with KC and a more but the Titans and 49ers are playing the best ball.

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

I think that's about right.  Although I will say Tn did beat KC this year.

Yup, they did at home. I think this will be a bit different though. KC's D has stepped up in a big way. Not sure they can do the same on the road in KC. If KC had any running game at all, I'd bet the farm on KC, but I can still see the potential for TN to sell out vs the pass and be somewhat successful. But,,, TN isn't all that great vs the pass, so that could backfire. Mahomey is a much more polished passer than Jackson.

I think it's going to be something like 31-20 ish.

6 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I don’t see KC beating this Titans team. They are manhandling everybody. Jackson is way more mobile than Mahomes and they are taking it to him. 

Titans have the run game to keep Mahomes off the field.

Just now, BigQandTheManiac said:

Hell no. I can't hate on what the Titans are doing. But if we get a Texans/Titans AFC title game, I'm going to be sick.

:headspin:just tired of listening to everyone slobbering over jackson and mahomes.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Titans have the run game to keep Mahomes off the field.

Titans don't really have the pass D to stop Mahomes though... A good running game only works when you can stop the other guys.

I was all for Tenn last week. And really didn't care too much this game. But really if Houston AND Texans are the AFCCG I will throw up. We played them both so well in both games... And to think those two are the best teams in the AFC 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Yup, they did at home. I think this will be a bit different though. KC's D has stepped up in a big way. Not sure they can do the same on the road in KC. If KC had any running game at all, I'd bet the farm on KC, but I can still see the potential for TN to sell out vs the pass and be somewhat successful. But,,, TN isn't all that great vs the pass, so that could backfire. Mahomey is a much more polished passer than Jackson.

Yes I have seen KC step up lately, but do you think they are ready for large doses of Derrick Henry?  I'm not quite sure they've improved that much.  I mean this is the Ravens defense he's smashing right now.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Jackson’s Receivers have dropped a lot of balls.

Tight zone coverage.  Worried about getting hit in tight space.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Titans don't really have the pass D to stop Mahomes though... A good running game only works when you can stop the other guys.

You missed the point. The less chances you give Mahomes the better chance they have to win.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He was coming of being injured

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I was all for Tenn last week. And really didn't care too much this game. But really if Houston AND Texans are the AFCCG I will throw up. We played them both so well in both games... And to think those two are the best teams in the AFC 

YES

dislike do not want GIF

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Then again the Chiefs may well flame out tomorrow versus the Texans. The Chiefs are historically known for flaming out early in the playoffs  I think the Titans beat the Texans in an AFCCG

Andy Reid.

That is all...

3 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

:headspin:just tired of listening to everyone slobbering over jackson and mahomes.

I likr Mahomes. I don't mind him. But just the thought of our two division rivals playing in the game to decide the super bowl is sickening. Especially knowing that if we had a QB, we would be just as good if not better then them.

Archived